1. What did Freud believe to be the reason for Little Hans's fear of horses?
- Resolution of the Oedipus complex
- it was a repressed desire for widdlers
- he was afraid of his father
- He was jealous of his sister
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the focus of pleasure in the phallic stage?
- Genital region
3. what is the latency period?
- All of these
- resting period
- repression of desires
- forming same sex friendships
4. what are Freudian slips?
- Pooling data from various sources to look for common themes
- Describing a dreams content and the analyst tries to find the unconscious desire
- Saying one thing while meaning another
- Patient lets out a stream of consciousness and the analyst listens to find connections to try and uncover unconscious wishes
5. what is an anal retentive character?
- Optimistic, admiring of others and gullible
- Messy, reckless and organised
- Obstinate, careful and precise
- Envious, pessimistic and sarcastic