1. What did Freud believe to be the reason for Little Hans's fear of horses?
- He was jealous of his sister
- he was afraid of his father
- it was a repressed desire for widdlers
- Resolution of the Oedipus complex
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the latency period?
- repression of desires
- All of these
- resting period
- forming same sex friendships
3. what is the focus of pleasure in the phallic stage?
- Genital region
4. how long does the oral stage last?
- Birth to 18 months
- 1 and a half to 2 and a half years
- 3 to 5 years
- Puberty +
5. what is the first aspect of the personality to develop?