1. what is the latency period?
- repression of desires
- forming same sex friendships
- All of these
- resting period
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what part of the personality works on a morality principle?
3. how long does the oral stage last?
- 3 to 5 years
- Puberty +
- Birth to 18 months
- 1 and a half to 2 and a half years
4. what is an anal retentive character?
- Envious, pessimistic and sarcastic
- Obstinate, careful and precise
- Messy, reckless and organised
- Optimistic, admiring of others and gullible
5. What method did Freud use to carry data?
- Animal studies
- Case Study