1. what is an anal retentive character?
- Optimistic, admiring of others and gullible
- Obstinate, careful and precise
- Envious, pessimistic and sarcastic
- Messy, reckless and organised
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what part of the personality works on a morality principle?
3. What method did Freud use to carry data?
- Case Study
- Animal studies
4. What did Freud believe to be the reason for Little Hans's fear of horses?
- Resolution of the Oedipus complex
- it was a repressed desire for widdlers
- he was afraid of his father
- He was jealous of his sister
5. what is the latency period?
- repression of desires
- forming same sex friendships
- All of these
- resting period