1. what is the focus of pleasure in the phallic stage?
- Genital region
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is an anal retentive character?
- Optimistic, admiring of others and gullible
- Obstinate, careful and precise
- Envious, pessimistic and sarcastic
- Messy, reckless and organised
3. What did Freud believe to be the reason for Little Hans's fear of horses?
- He was jealous of his sister
- Resolution of the Oedipus complex
- he was afraid of his father
- it was a repressed desire for widdlers
4. how long does the oral stage last?
- Puberty +
- Birth to 18 months
- 3 to 5 years
- 1 and a half to 2 and a half years
5. what is the latency period?
- forming same sex friendships
- resting period
- All of these
- repression of desires