1. What did Freud believe to be the reason for Little Hans's fear of horses?
- he was afraid of his father
- Resolution of the Oedipus complex
- it was a repressed desire for widdlers
- He was jealous of his sister
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. how long does the oral stage last?
- Birth to 18 months
- 1 and a half to 2 and a half years
- 3 to 5 years
- Puberty +
3. what part of the personality works on a morality principle?
4. what is the focus of pleasure in the phallic stage?
- Genital region
5. what is the latency period?
- All of these
- forming same sex friendships
- resting period
- repression of desires