1. What did Freud believe to be the reason for Little Hans's fear of horses?
- Resolution of the Oedipus complex
- he was afraid of his father
- He was jealous of his sister
- it was a repressed desire for widdlers
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is repression?
- Refusing to acknowledge threatening thoughts
- Going back to a childhood state
- Not remembering something because it cannot be accessed
- Saying that threatening thoughts are someone else's thoughts
3. What method did Freud use to carry data?
- Animal studies
- Case Study
4. what is the latency period?
- All of these
- resting period
- repression of desires
- forming same sex friendships
5. what is an anal retentive character?
- Optimistic, admiring of others and gullible
- Obstinate, careful and precise
- Envious, pessimistic and sarcastic
- Messy, reckless and organised