1. What did Freud believe to be the reason for Little Hans's fear of horses?
- Resolution of the Oedipus complex
- it was a repressed desire for widdlers
- he was afraid of his father
- He was jealous of his sister
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is repression?
- Not remembering something because it cannot be accessed
- Saying that threatening thoughts are someone else's thoughts
- Refusing to acknowledge threatening thoughts
- Going back to a childhood state
3. what is the focus of pleasure in the phallic stage?
- Genital region
4. how long does the oral stage last?
- Birth to 18 months
- Puberty +
- 1 and a half to 2 and a half years
- 3 to 5 years
5. what is the first aspect of the personality to develop?