- Created by: emblaba
- Created on: 17-05-15 15:45
1. how long does the oral stage last?
- Birth to 18 months
- Puberty +
- 1 and a half to 2 and a half years
- 3 to 5 years
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what part of the personality works on a morality principle?
3. what is the latency period?
- forming same sex friendships
- resting period
- All of these
- repression of desires
4. what is an anal retentive character?
- Optimistic, admiring of others and gullible
- Messy, reckless and organised
- Obstinate, careful and precise
- Envious, pessimistic and sarcastic
5. What did Freud believe to be the reason for Little Hans's fear of horses?
- he was afraid of his father
- it was a repressed desire for widdlers
- He was jealous of his sister
- Resolution of the Oedipus complex