- Created by: emblaba
- Created on: 17-05-15 15:45
1. what are Freudian slips?
- Describing a dreams content and the analyst tries to find the unconscious desire
- Patient lets out a stream of consciousness and the analyst listens to find connections to try and uncover unconscious wishes
- Saying one thing while meaning another
- Pooling data from various sources to look for common themes
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the first aspect of the personality to develop?
3. what is the focus of pleasure in the phallic stage?
- Genital region
4. What method did Freud use to carry data?
- Animal studies
- Case Study
5. what is the latency period?
- repression of desires
- All of these
- resting period
- forming same sex friendships