1. what part of the personality works on a morality principle?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the latency period?
- forming same sex friendships
- resting period
- All of these
- repression of desires
3. what is an anal retentive character?
- Optimistic, admiring of others and gullible
- Messy, reckless and organised
- Obstinate, careful and precise
- Envious, pessimistic and sarcastic
4. What is repression?
- Going back to a childhood state
- Not remembering something because it cannot be accessed
- Refusing to acknowledge threatening thoughts
- Saying that threatening thoughts are someone else's thoughts
5. how long does the oral stage last?
- Puberty +
- 1 and a half to 2 and a half years
- Birth to 18 months
- 3 to 5 years