1. Which one of these techniques are associated with psychodynamic therapy?
- Token Economy
- Free Association
- Behaviour Therapy
- Family Therapy
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these are mental assumptions about how relationships work?
- Attachment Judgment Model
- Relationship Thesis
- Internal Working Model
- Human Disgression Model
3. Which part of the mind is driven by the sex and aggression drive?
4. Which one of these statements is a principle of the psychodynamic approach?
- our behaviour is influenced by unconscious forces
- behaviour learned, can be unlearned
- behaviour is determined by our thoughts
- behaviour is a result of our imagination prospering
5. Berne aruged that ____________?
- Ego states dont work
- Freud's theory is to complicated and can't be applied to human beings
- Transactional analysis must occur and be complmentary
- Most people experience problems in expressing the unconscious mind