1. Which one of these are mental assumptions about how relationships work?
- Attachment Judgment Model
- Relationship Thesis
- Internal Working Model
- Human Disgression Model
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Berne aruged that ____________?
- Transactional analysis must occur and be complmentary
- Freud's theory is to complicated and can't be applied to human beings
- Most people experience problems in expressing the unconscious mind
- Ego states dont work
3. Which one of these statements is a principle of the psychodynamic approach?
- behaviour is a result of our imagination prospering
- our behaviour is influenced by unconscious forces
- behaviour is determined by our thoughts
- behaviour learned, can be unlearned
4. Which part of the mind is driven by the sex and aggression drive?
5. Which psychologist came up with the attachment theory in psychodynamic approach?