1. When a baby ignores the mother, and doesn't distress when the mother leaves, this is ___________?
- Insecure Avoidant attachment
- Secure attachment
- Insecure Resistant attachment
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these techniques are associated with psychodynamic therapy?
- Free Association
- Token Economy
- Family Therapy
- Behaviour Therapy
3. Which one of these are mental assumptions about how relationships work?
- Human Disgression Model
- Internal Working Model
- Relationship Thesis
- Attachment Judgment Model
4. Which psychologist came up with the attachment theory in psychodynamic approach?
5. Which one of these statements is a principle of the psychodynamic approach?
- our behaviour is influenced by unconscious forces
- behaviour is a result of our imagination prospering
- behaviour learned, can be unlearned
- behaviour is determined by our thoughts