1. Which one of these psychologists is associated with the psychodynamic approach?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When a baby ignores the mother, and doesn't distress when the mother leaves, this is ___________?
- Insecure Avoidant attachment
- Secure attachment
- Insecure Resistant attachment
3. Which one of these statements is a principle of the psychodynamic approach?
- behaviour is a result of our imagination prospering
- our behaviour is influenced by unconscious forces
- behaviour is determined by our thoughts
- behaviour learned, can be unlearned
4. Which one of these are mental assumptions about how relationships work?
- Human Disgression Model
- Attachment Judgment Model
- Internal Working Model
- Relationship Thesis
5. Which psychologist came up with the attachment theory in psychodynamic approach?