1. Which one of these techniques are associated with psychodynamic therapy?
- Free Association
- Token Economy
- Family Therapy
- Behaviour Therapy
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which psychologist came up with the attachment theory in psychodynamic approach?
3. Which part of the mind is driven by the sex and aggression drive?
4. Which one of these psychologists is associated with the psychodynamic approach?
5. Which one of these statements is a principle of the psychodynamic approach?
- behaviour is a result of our imagination prospering
- our behaviour is influenced by unconscious forces
- behaviour is determined by our thoughts
- behaviour learned, can be unlearned