1. Which one of these psychologists is associated with the psychodynamic approach?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which psychologist came up with the attachment theory in psychodynamic approach?
3. Which part of the mind is driven by the sex and aggression drive?
4. When a baby ignores the mother, and doesn't distress when the mother leaves, this is ___________?
- Insecure Avoidant attachment
- Secure attachment
- Insecure Resistant attachment
5. Berne aruged that ____________?
- Freud's theory is to complicated and can't be applied to human beings
- Most people experience problems in expressing the unconscious mind
- Transactional analysis must occur and be complmentary
- Ego states dont work