1. Which psychologist came up with the attachment theory in psychodynamic approach?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When a baby ignores the mother, and doesn't distress when the mother leaves, this is ___________?
- Insecure Avoidant attachment
- Secure attachment
- Insecure Resistant attachment
3. Which one of these techniques are associated with psychodynamic therapy?
- Behaviour Therapy
- Free Association
- Family Therapy
- Token Economy
4. Our mind is made up out of ego, superego and ________?
- Brain Cells
5. Berne aruged that ____________?
- Ego states dont work
- Transactional analysis must occur and be complmentary
- Most people experience problems in expressing the unconscious mind
- Freud's theory is to complicated and can't be applied to human beings