- Created by: lilly557
- Created on: 13-04-14 12:53
1. What is the contribution of dream analysis?
- the unconscious desires become conscious and can be overcome
- the conscious desires become unconscious and can't be overcome
- find out what they dream about which can help decide if they are sane
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is this a strength or weakness - in-depth and rich information is gathered which takes a holistic view
3. Where do the dreams get retrieved from?
- the brain
- manifest content
- latent content
- pre-frontal cortex
4. what does the biological activation synthesis theory suggest?
- Depending on your gender will determine what dreams you have
- dreaming happens when we have an imbalance of chemicals
- brain is still active during sleep, makes sense of string of random thoughts ( final thoughts before sleep)
- when you sleep your neurotransmitters create the dreams
5. True or false - there is a better understanding of the individual as a whole meaning the treatment is most likely to be more successful and valid