1. What is the contribution of dream analysis?
- find out what they dream about which can help decide if they are sane
- the unconscious desires become conscious and can be overcome
- the conscious desires become unconscious and can't be overcome
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is this a strength or weakness - in-depth and rich information is gathered which takes a holistic view
3. Are Freud's concepts objective and non-reductionist
4. Is Freud's work scientific?
5. What was Freuds development of dream analysis based on?
- unconscious thoughts and desires
- conscious thoughts and desires