1. Where do the dreams get retrieved from?
- manifest content
- pre-frontal cortex
- latent content
- the brain
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the activation synthesis theory sugest?
- dreams don't have a meaning they are caused by the brain making sense of a random string of thoughts
- dreams do have a meaning which we can decode
- they don't know why we have a dream
3. What does the biological explanation suggest?
- Your heart beat increases when your dreaming causing a nightmare
- dreaming takes place in REM ( rapid eye movement)
- dreaming occurs when you have an imbalance of chemicals
4. What is the contribution of dream analysis?
- the unconscious desires become conscious and can be overcome
- the conscious desires become unconscious and can't be overcome
- find out what they dream about which can help decide if they are sane
5. What is the psychodyanmic approach have significance importance of?
- finds out our desires
- treating mental, personality , and anxiety disorders
- finding out why people have dreams
- helps treat mental , physical and mad up disorders