1. What does the biological explanation suggest?
- Your heart beat increases when your dreaming causing a nightmare
- dreaming takes place in REM ( rapid eye movement)
- dreaming occurs when you have an imbalance of chemicals
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the contribution of dream analysis?
- find out what they dream about which can help decide if they are sane
- the unconscious desires become conscious and can be overcome
- the conscious desires become unconscious and can't be overcome
3. Are Freud's concepts objective and non-reductionist
4. Where do the dreams get retrieved from?
- manifest content
- pre-frontal cortex
- latent content
- the brain
5. Can Freud's concepts be measured scientifically?