1. Is Freud's work scientific?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the activation synthesis theory sugest?
- dreams don't have a meaning they are caused by the brain making sense of a random string of thoughts
- dreams do have a meaning which we can decode
- they don't know why we have a dream
3. What is the psychodyanmic approach have significance importance of?
- helps treat mental , physical and mad up disorders
- finding out why people have dreams
- treating mental, personality , and anxiety disorders
- finds out our desires
4. True or false - there is a better understanding of the individual as a whole meaning the treatment is most likely to be more successful and valid
5. Is this a strength or weakness - in-depth and rich information is gathered which takes a holistic view