1. Can Freud's concepts be measured scientifically?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the contribution of dream analysis?
- find out what they dream about which can help decide if they are sane
- the unconscious desires become conscious and can be overcome
- the conscious desires become unconscious and can't be overcome
3. what does the biological activation synthesis theory suggest?
- brain is still active during sleep, makes sense of string of random thoughts ( final thoughts before sleep)
- Depending on your gender will determine what dreams you have
- dreaming happens when we have an imbalance of chemicals
- when you sleep your neurotransmitters create the dreams
4. Where do the dreams get retrieved from?
- manifest content
- latent content
- the brain
- pre-frontal cortex
5. Are Freud's concepts objective and non-reductionist