1. Where do the dreams get retrieved from?
- manifest content
- pre-frontal cortex
- latent content
- the brain
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the biological activation synthesis theory suggest?
- when you sleep your neurotransmitters create the dreams
- Depending on your gender will determine what dreams you have
- brain is still active during sleep, makes sense of string of random thoughts ( final thoughts before sleep)
- dreaming happens when we have an imbalance of chemicals
3. What was Freuds development of dream analysis based on?
- unconscious thoughts and desires
- conscious thoughts and desires
4. What does the activation synthesis theory sugest?
- dreams don't have a meaning they are caused by the brain making sense of a random string of thoughts
- dreams do have a meaning which we can decode
- they don't know why we have a dream
5. What does the biological explanation suggest?
- dreaming takes place in REM ( rapid eye movement)
- dreaming occurs when you have an imbalance of chemicals
- Your heart beat increases when your dreaming causing a nightmare