1. What is the contribution of dream analysis?
- find out what they dream about which can help decide if they are sane
- the unconscious desires become conscious and can be overcome
- the conscious desires become unconscious and can't be overcome
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the psychodyanmic approach have significance importance of?
- finds out our desires
- helps treat mental , physical and mad up disorders
- treating mental, personality , and anxiety disorders
- finding out why people have dreams
3. Is Freud's work scientific?
4. Are Freud's concepts objective and non-reductionist
5. Is this a strength or weakness - in-depth and rich information is gathered which takes a holistic view