1. Can Freud's concepts be measured scientifically?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the activation synthesis theory sugest?
- dreams don't have a meaning they are caused by the brain making sense of a random string of thoughts
- dreams do have a meaning which we can decode
- they don't know why we have a dream
3. Where do the dreams get retrieved from?
- manifest content
- pre-frontal cortex
- latent content
- the brain
4. What was Freuds development of dream analysis based on?
- conscious thoughts and desires
- unconscious thoughts and desires
5. What is the contribution of dream analysis?
- the unconscious desires become conscious and can be overcome
- the conscious desires become unconscious and can't be overcome
- find out what they dream about which can help decide if they are sane