1. What can Freud's theory explain which the biological approach can't ?
- the occurrence of upsetting dreams and recurring dreams
- why we dream
- what causes a dream to occur
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is this a strength or weakness - in-depth and rich information is gathered which takes a holistic view
3. Are Freud's concepts objective and non-reductionist
4. What is the contribution of dream analysis?
- find out what they dream about which can help decide if they are sane
- the unconscious desires become conscious and can be overcome
- the conscious desires become unconscious and can't be overcome
5. Where do the dreams get retrieved from?
- manifest content
- pre-frontal cortex
- latent content
- the brain