1. What is a negative evaluation point for Rosa et al's study?
- it lacks credibility
- 21 practitioners were used so it lack population validity
- The study used real-life therapeutic touch practitioners
- The study was designed by a nine years old girl
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the findings for Rosa et al's study?
- the results led to the acceptance of a null-hypothesis
- 58% of therapeutic touch practitioners answered incorrectly
- 44% of therapeutic touch practitioners answered correctly, which is lower than chance
- The results support the existence of psychic healing
3. What is an example of psychic healing?
- Prayer, wishing, calpol
- Prayer, therapeutic touch, reiki healing
- Therapeutic touch, medicine, voo-doo
- Palm reading, aura detection, surgery
4. What is psychic healing?
- Being able to tell the future
- Treating a person without conventional physical methods
- Being able to move things in your environment
- Reading a person's mind
5. What were the findings of cha et al's study?
- the Christian strangers did not pray for the group and so, this affected the results
- The infertile women showed no improvement
- The infertile women who were prayed for, were twice more likely to become pregnant than the control group
- There were ethical issues