1. What is an example of psychic healing?
- Palm reading, aura detection, surgery
- Therapeutic touch, medicine, voo-doo
- Prayer, therapeutic touch, reiki healing
- Prayer, wishing, calpol
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which are the following are negative evaluation points?
- Confirmation bias, wiseman and greening's study, Cha et al's study
- Wirth et al's study, Cha et al's study, lack of control
- Rosa et al's study, the placebo effect, lack of reliability
- Lack of reliability, Blackmore and Troscianko's study, Radin's study
3. What were the findings of cha et al's study?
- the Christian strangers did not pray for the group and so, this affected the results
- The infertile women who were prayed for, were twice more likely to become pregnant than the control group
- There were ethical issues
- The infertile women showed no improvement
4. What is a negative evaluation point for Rosa et al's study?
- The study used real-life therapeutic touch practitioners
- it lacks credibility
- 21 practitioners were used so it lack population validity
- The study was designed by a nine years old girl
5. What is psychic healing?
- Being able to tell the future
- Reading a person's mind
- Treating a person without conventional physical methods
- Being able to move things in your environment