1. An issue with Redden's Jelly Bean study is that...
- it was a laboratory experiment and therefore lacked mundane realism and participants were prone to demand characteristics
- people got ill from too many jelly beans
- there were high levels of control
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who claimed Restraint Theory may have implications for Obesity treatments?
- Yung et al
3. Which enzyme did Kern et al claim may lead to the failure of dieting?
- Nueropeptide Y
- Lipoprotein Lipase
4. Denying a thought has an opposite effect making what you're trying to deny yourself more prominent. What is this known as?
- The Success of Dieting
- the Breakdown Model
- The theory of Ironic Processes of Mental Control
- Restraint Theory
5. Who discovered in a meta-analyisis that Anti-diet programmes led to eating improvements and better psychological well-being?
- Wardle and Beales
- Watson et al
- Higgins and Gray
- Herman and Polivy