1. Who claimed Restraint Theory may have implications for Obesity treatments?
- Yung et al
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Denying a thought has an opposite effect making what you're trying to deny yourself more prominent. What is this known as?
- The theory of Ironic Processes of Mental Control
- the Breakdown Model
- Restraint Theory
- The Success of Dieting
3. Which enzyme did Kern et al claim may lead to the failure of dieting?
- Lipoprotein Lipase
- Nueropeptide Y
4. An issue with Redden's Jelly Bean study is that...
- it was a laboratory experiment and therefore lacked mundane realism and participants were prone to demand characteristics
- people got ill from too many jelly beans
- there were high levels of control
5. The success of dieting Redden claimed is due to paying attention to...
- the details and specifics of the diet/foods you are eating
- how many calories you are eating
- the amount of weight you are losing
- how skinny your friends are in comparison to yourself