1. Dieters are said to have a larger range between hunger and satiety. Therefore when the do eat they require
- more food to satisfy themselves
- less food to satisfy themselves
- 100 banana milkshakes to feel happy again
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who discovered a Cultural bias within research into the failure of dieting?
- Park et al
- Herman and Mack
- Brown and Ogden
3. An issue with Redden's Jelly Bean study is that...
- there were high levels of control
- it was a laboratory experiment and therefore lacked mundane realism and participants were prone to demand characteristics
- people got ill from too many jelly beans
4. Which enzyme did Kern et al claim may lead to the failure of dieting?
- Lipoprotein Lipase
- Nueropeptide Y
5. Who proposed the Boundary Model?
- Kern et al
- Herman and Polivy
- Wardle and Beales