1. The success of dieting Redden claimed is due to paying attention to...
- how skinny your friends are in comparison to yourself
- how many calories you are eating
- the details and specifics of the diet/foods you are eating
- the amount of weight you are losing
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Dieters are said to have a larger range between hunger and satiety. Therefore when the do eat they require
- more food to satisfy themselves
- less food to satisfy themselves
- 100 banana milkshakes to feel happy again
3. Who claimed Restraint Theory may have implications for Obesity treatments?
- Yung et al
4. Denying a thought has an opposite effect making what you're trying to deny yourself more prominent. What is this known as?
- The theory of Ironic Processes of Mental Control
- the Breakdown Model
- Restraint Theory
- The Success of Dieting
5. Which enzyme did Kern et al claim may lead to the failure of dieting?
- Lipoprotein Lipase
- Nueropeptide Y