- Created by: saskia
- Created on: 27-05-18 22:26
1. Which term describes the tendency to focus on one attribute at a time?
- Vertical decalage
- Horizontal decalage
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Egocentricism and animism are associated with which Piagetian stage?
- Preoperational: Functional thought substage
- Preoperational: Intuitive substage
- Preoperational: Symbolic function substage
- Preoperational: Transitive substage
3. Which is the third substage of Piaget's Sensorimotor stage of development?
- Secondary circular reactions
- Tertiary circular reactions
- Beginning of thought
- Primary circular reactions
4. According to the core knowledge theory, how would infants in the Saskialulu tribe differ in reasoning tasks to western infants?
- They wouldn't
- It would be influenced by the gender of the child and the gender of their primary caregiver
- They would be better at tasks that were relevant to their day-to-day lives, but may underperform on abstract tasks
- It would depend on the social-cognitive structure of the tribe
5. Infants use their head to turn on a light after observing an adult do the same with free hands, but use their hands after observing an adult do the same with tied hands. This is called...
- rational imitation
- emulatory rationalisation
- reasonable imitation
- emulatory imitation