1. which is a study into accuracy of Eye Witness Testimony?
- Baddaley and Hitch
- Phonological loop
- Loftus and Palmer
- James Arthur
- Peterson and Peterson
- Articulatory Process
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is most accurate for study of peterson and peterson?
- Study on STM Capacity, finding it is v. little info, using lists of words
- Study on STM Duration, finding it is 20 seconds, using a trigram
- Study on LTM Capacity, finding it is up to 50 pieces of info, using lists of words
- Study into STM memory encoding finding it is mainly semantic
- Study on LTM Duration, finding it is 200 seconds, using a list of numbers
- Study into STM memory encoding finding it is mainly acoustic
3. 2 Duration studies
- Atkinsin - Shirffrin
- Peterson and Peterson - Rhodes
- Peterson and Peterson - Bahrick
- Bahrick - Baddeley
4. Which of these is not in the WMM?
- Episodic Buffer
- Maintenance Rehearsal
- Central Executive
- Visuo-Spatial sketchbpad
5. who is miller?
- EWT - anxiety effects negatively - jury experiment
- Encoding - semantic encoding in long term memory
- Capacity - magic number +/- 7 - reviewed psychology research
- Duration - high school year book experiment