1. When eggs are whisked the mixture is what?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are proteins made up of?
- Amino acids, vitamins and minerals
- Amino acids
3. How do you know when an egg has been coagulated?
- The liquid becomes firmer
- The liquid increases in volume
- The liquid evaporates
- The liquid reduces in volume
4. Which one of these is a high protein main meal that is suitable for vegans?
- Omlette with chia seeds
- Hemp seed chicken salad
- Bean burgers in a wholemeal bun
- Cheese pasta with chickpeas
5. What is a high biological value protein?
- All proteins
- A protein from chickens
- A protein that contains the essential amino acids
- A protein that contains amino acids that can be produced by the body
Similar Design & Technology: Food Technology resources: