1. What is protein used for in the body?
- Growth and repair
- Prevent scurvy
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What source of protein do Hindus not eat?
3. TVP, quorn, tivall, tofu and bean curd are examples of what?
- Alternative proteins for people who do not eat meat or animal products.
- Proteins for people who are lactose-intolerant
4. What is a high biological value protein?
- A protein that contains the essential amino acids
- A protein that contains amino acids that can be produced by the body
- All proteins
- A protein from chickens
5. When eggs are whisked the mixture is what?
Similar Design & Technology: Food Technology resources: