1. TVP, quorn, tivall, tofu and bean curd are examples of what?
- Alternative proteins for people who do not eat meat or animal products.
- Proteins for people who are lactose-intolerant
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many essential amino acids are there?
3. Which one of these is a high protein main meal that is suitable for vegans?
- Hemp seed chicken salad
- Bean burgers in a wholemeal bun
- Omlette with chia seeds
- Cheese pasta with chickpeas
4. What source of protein do Hindus not eat?
5. How is an egg coagulated?
Similar Design & Technology: Food Technology resources: