1. Where do essential amino acids come from?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. When eggs are whisked the mixture is what?
3. TVP, quorn, tivall, tofu and bean curd are examples of what?
- Alternative proteins for people who do not eat meat or animal products.
- Proteins for people who are lactose-intolerant
4. What is a high biological value protein?
- A protein that contains the essential amino acids
- A protein from chickens
- A protein that contains amino acids that can be produced by the body
- All proteins
5. A protein that comes from an animal is a what?
- Low biological value protein
- First class protein
- Third class protein
- Second class protein
Similar Design & Technology: Food Technology resources: