1. What percentage of an egg is protein?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. When eggs are whisked the mixture is what?
3. TVP, quorn, tivall, tofu and bean curd are examples of what?
- Alternative proteins for people who do not eat meat or animal products.
- Proteins for people who are lactose-intolerant
4. Where do essential amino acids come from?
5. Which one of these is a high protein main meal that is suitable for vegans?
- Omlette with chia seeds
- Bean burgers in a wholemeal bun
- Cheese pasta with chickpeas
- Hemp seed chicken salad
Similar Design & Technology: Food Technology resources: