1. What is the first stage of Protein Synthesis called and where does it take place?
- Transcription in the cytoplasm
- Translation in the cytoplasm
- Transcription in the nucleus
- Translation in the nucleus
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does the DNA unwind?
- To be used as a template.
- To become smaller/larger.
- To change its shape.
3. What does the mRNA molecule then do?
- Changes to a tRNA molecule
- Remains in the nucleus
- Exits the nucleus and enter the cytoplasm.
- Changes the base pairings
4. If the amino acid matches the mRNA code, then what are they brought to and what by?
- The ribosome by tRNA molecules
- The nucleus by mRNA molecules
- The ribosome by DNA molecules
5. What is this template to then used to produce?
- tRNA molecule
- An mRNA molecule.