1. The ribosome attaches amino acids together in a chain to produce what?
- Amino acid
- DNA strand
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is this last stage of Protein Synthesis called and where does it take place?
- Translation in the nucleus
- Translation in the cytoplasm
- Transcription in the nucleus
- Transcription in the cytoplasm
3. What is this template to then used to produce?
- tRNA molecule
- An mRNA molecule.
4. What does base pairing ensure, in terms of the strand?
- Not the same
- That it is Complementary(Identical).
5. If the amino acid matches the mRNA code, then what are they brought to and what by?
- The ribosome by tRNA molecules
- The nucleus by mRNA molecules
- The ribosome by DNA molecules