1. What is this template to then used to produce?
- An mRNA molecule.
- tRNA molecule
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the mRNA molecule then attach to?
- A base
- Amino acid
3. Why does the DNA unwind?
- To be used as a template.
- To become smaller/larger.
- To change its shape.
4. What does base pairing ensure, in terms of the strand?
- Not the same
- That it is Complementary(Identical).
5. If the amino acid matches the mRNA code, then what are they brought to and what by?
- The ribosome by DNA molecules
- The ribosome by tRNA molecules
- The nucleus by mRNA molecules