1. What is this last stage of Protein Synthesis called and where does it take place?
- Translation in the nucleus
- Transcription in the cytoplasm
- Translation in the cytoplasm
- Transcription in the nucleus
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the mRNA molecule then do?
- Changes to a tRNA molecule
- Exits the nucleus and enter the cytoplasm.
- Changes the base pairings
- Remains in the nucleus
3. What is this template to then used to produce?
- An mRNA molecule.
- tRNA molecule
4. What does base pairing ensure, in terms of the strand?
- That it is Complementary(Identical).
- Not the same
5. What does the mRNA molecule then attach to?
- A base
- Amino acid