1. How many strands does RNA have?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. A DNA strand with the sequence AACGTAACG is transcribed. What is the sequence of the mRNA molecule synthesized?
3. RNA contains which bases
- adenine, guanine, thymine, uracil
- thymine, adenine, guanine, cytosine, uracil
- adenine, guanine, cytosine, uracil
- adenine, guanine, cytosine, thymine
4. An antibiotic interferes with the ability of the ribosome to move. What affect would exposure to this chemical have on a bacterial cell?
- no proteins will be produced
- the protein synthesized will be longer than normal
- protein synthesis will be affected
- the protein synthesized will be shorter than norma
5. The Sugar in RNA is called
- There isn't a sugar