1. During translation, the ____ site within the ribosome hold the growing amino acid chain while the ____ site holds the next amino acid to be added to the chain.
- A, B
- P, A
- A, P
- B, A
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. the transcribing enzyme is called:
- DNA polymerase
- RNA polymerase
- Amino-acyl transferase
3. which molecule contains the genetic code?
4. What happens to the DNA molecule after Transcription?
- it dies
- it returns to its normal form ready for the next transcription process
- it becomes RNA
5. the first mRNA codon to specify an amino acid is always ("start")