1. A DNA strand with the sequence AACGTAACG is transcribed. What is the sequence of the mRNA molecule synthesized?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. the amino acid sequence of a polypeptide chain comprises the .... structure of the protein.
3. RNA contains which bases
- adenine, guanine, thymine, uracil
- thymine, adenine, guanine, cytosine, uracil
- adenine, guanine, cytosine, uracil
- adenine, guanine, cytosine, thymine
4. which of these statements is false:
- degenerate codons specify the same amino acids
- The genetic code is overlapping
- the genetic code is triplet
- the genetic code in universal
5. which molecule contains the genetic code?