1. How many strands does RNA have?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. the first mRNA codon to specify an amino acid is always ("start")
3. RNA contains which bases
- adenine, guanine, thymine, uracil
- thymine, adenine, guanine, cytosine, uracil
- adenine, guanine, cytosine, uracil
- adenine, guanine, cytosine, thymine
4. how many strands does DNA have?
5. which of these statements is false:
- The genetic code is overlapping
- degenerate codons specify the same amino acids
- the genetic code in universal
- the genetic code is triplet