1. What happens to the DNA molecule after Transcription?
- it returns to its normal form ready for the next transcription process
- it dies
- it becomes RNA
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. During translation, the ____ site within the ribosome hold the growing amino acid chain while the ____ site holds the next amino acid to be added to the chain.
- A, B
- P, A
- A, P
- B, A
3. how many strands does DNA have?
4. A DNA strand with the sequence AACGTAACG is transcribed. What is the sequence of the mRNA molecule synthesized?
5. which molecule contains the genetic code?