1. globular proteins are :
- round, compact ,soluble
- long, tightly coiled, insoluble
- round, compact , insoluble
- long, tightly coiled, soluble
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. in which level of a protein alpha and beta pleated sheets due to hydrogen bonding form?
3. haemoglobin is a ------ protein made of ----- polypeptide chain.
4. collagen is a strong protein that forms connective tissue in animals. which type of 3D shape does it have ?
5. this level occurs in proteins of more than one polypeptide chain.