1. what is the primary structure of a protein ?
- final 3D structure of the protein
- the sequence of amino acids in the polypeptide chain
- coiling into an alpha or folding in top a beta pleated sheet (because of hydrogen bonds)
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. this level occurs in proteins of more than one polypeptide chain.
3. haemoglobin is a ------ protein made of ----- polypeptide chain.
4. ------ can link together with ------ bonds to form a polypeptide chain.
- amino acids - peptide
- glucose - hydrogen
- cellulose - peptide
- amino acids - hydrogen
5. collagen is a strong protein that forms connective tissue in animals. which type of 3D shape does it have ?