- Created by: h2001k
- Created on: 19-04-18 11:51
1. what are the different sections of a protein ?
- a carboxyl group, (-NH2), an amino group
- (-COOH), an amino group , nitrogen-containing R group
- (-COOH), amino group , carbon-containing R group
- a carboxyl group, an alchohol, an R group
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. this level occurs in proteins of more than one polypeptide chain.
3. a protein's ------ structure determines its 3D structure and properties.
4. ------- can be easily broken if PH or temperature conditions change.
- sulphur bridges
- hydrogen bond
- ionic bond
5. globular proteins are :
- long, tightly coiled, soluble
- long, tightly coiled, insoluble
- round, compact ,soluble
- round, compact , insoluble