1. The temperature which causes the denaturation of an enzyme...
- Can vary
- Stays the same
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does heat increase activity?
- The faster moving enzyme and substrate molecules collide more often so they lock together more
- Reactions happen faster
3. Enzymes have many commercial uses, such as
- Biological washing detergents
- Food preservation
4. Without enzymes, the wash would have to be carried out at a _____ temperature, which would require more energy
5. Grass stains (proteins) are broken down by