1. Enzymes have many commercial uses, such as
- Biological washing detergents
- Food preservation
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The rate of an ezyme controlled reaction will speed up with increasing temperature until the heat denatures the enzymes
3. Greases (lipids) are broken down by
4. Why does heat increase activity?
- The faster moving enzyme and substrate molecules collide more often so they lock together more
- Reactions happen faster
5. The temperature which causes the denaturation of an enzyme...
- Can vary
- Stays the same