1. The number of babies born in 2006 was the highest figure since when?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. More recent measures to encourage couples to have children included longer what?
- Maternity leave
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Paternity leave
3. In what year did France overtake Ireland to become the highest- fertility nation in the EU?
4. There is a pension scheme for whom?
- Mothers/ housewives
- Working women
5. There are improved tax allowances for larger families until the youngest child reaches what age?