1. Photo-emulsion is used in commercial screen printing?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is stage 1 in photocopying?
3. What does an anilox roll do?
- Cleans off excess ink
- Applies heat to the impression cylinder
- Applies ink to the plate and an ink pan
- Applies ink to the paper from the impression cylinder
4. What is indirect printing?
- When one cylinder transfers ink to another cylinder and that cylinder transfers the ink to the paper.
- The image is transferred to the paper by the roll directly.
5. Lithography works on the principle of...
- Raised surfaces catch the ink
- Oil and water repelling
- Photo Emulsion