1. What are the disadvantage of gravure?
- Image fades over time, not economic for long print runs
- 'dots' are visible to the naked human eye, expensive set up cost
- Colour may be inconsistent, little detail
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Photo-emulsion is used in commercial screen printing?
3. What is gravure used for?
- packaging, cheaper magazines, newspapers
- t-shirts, posters, plastic or metal signage
- High quality magazines, stamps, art/photography books
- documents, handouts and posters
4. What is colour fusion?
- Dots of colour blend to create a new colour
- Layers or colour are overlayed- CMYK
5. What are the advantages of photocopying?
- widely available, can print on both sides of the paper easily
- Prints on nearly every surface, economic for short hand runs
- can print on a wide range of papers, fast drying inks
- widest printing press, consistant colour separation