1. What is colour fusion?
- Dots of colour blend to create a new colour
- Layers or colour are overlayed- CMYK
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is gravure used for?
- documents, handouts and posters
- High quality magazines, stamps, art/photography books
- t-shirts, posters, plastic or metal signage
- packaging, cheaper magazines, newspapers
3. Lithography works on the principle of...
- Oil and water repelling
- Photo Emulsion
- Raised surfaces catch the ink
4. What is stage 1 in photocopying?
5. What are the disadvantage of gravure?
- Image fades over time, not economic for long print runs
- 'dots' are visible to the naked human eye, expensive set up cost
- Colour may be inconsistent, little detail