1. What is indirect printing?
- When one cylinder transfers ink to another cylinder and that cylinder transfers the ink to the paper.
- The image is transferred to the paper by the roll directly.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does an anilox roll do?
- Cleans off excess ink
- Applies heat to the impression cylinder
- Applies ink to the plate and an ink pan
- Applies ink to the paper from the impression cylinder
3. What are the disadvantage of gravure?
- 'dots' are visible to the naked human eye, expensive set up cost
- Colour may be inconsistent, little detail
- Image fades over time, not economic for long print runs
4. What is colour fusion?
- Dots of colour blend to create a new colour
- Layers or colour are overlayed- CMYK
5. Lithography works on the principle of...
- Oil and water repelling
- Photo Emulsion
- Raised surfaces catch the ink