1. Lithography works on the principle of...
- Raised surfaces catch the ink
- Oil and water repelling
- Photo Emulsion
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does an anilox roll do?
- Cleans off excess ink
- Applies ink to the plate and an ink pan
- Applies ink to the paper from the impression cylinder
- Applies heat to the impression cylinder
3. What are the advantages of photocopying?
- widely available, can print on both sides of the paper easily
- Prints on nearly every surface, economic for short hand runs
- can print on a wide range of papers, fast drying inks
- widest printing press, consistant colour separation
4. Photo-emulsion is used in commercial screen printing?
5. What is indirect printing?
- When one cylinder transfers ink to another cylinder and that cylinder transfers the ink to the paper.
- The image is transferred to the paper by the roll directly.