1. What are the disadvantage of gravure?
- Image fades over time, not economic for long print runs
- 'dots' are visible to the naked human eye, expensive set up cost
- Colour may be inconsistent, little detail
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is indirect printing?
- When one cylinder transfers ink to another cylinder and that cylinder transfers the ink to the paper.
- The image is transferred to the paper by the roll directly.
3. What is gravure used for?
- documents, handouts and posters
- High quality magazines, stamps, art/photography books
- t-shirts, posters, plastic or metal signage
- packaging, cheaper magazines, newspapers
4. What is stage 1 in photocopying?
5. What is CTP?