1. What is stage 1 in photocopying?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is indirect printing?
- When one cylinder transfers ink to another cylinder and that cylinder transfers the ink to the paper.
- The image is transferred to the paper by the roll directly.
3. Photo-emulsion is used in commercial screen printing?
4. What is gravure used for?
- documents, handouts and posters
- High quality magazines, stamps, art/photography books
- t-shirts, posters, plastic or metal signage
- packaging, cheaper magazines, newspapers
5. What does an anilox roll do?
- Applies ink to the plate and an ink pan
- Applies ink to the paper from the impression cylinder
- Cleans off excess ink
- Applies heat to the impression cylinder