1. What does an anilox roll do?
- Cleans off excess ink
- Applies ink to the plate and an ink pan
- Applies ink to the paper from the impression cylinder
- Applies heat to the impression cylinder
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is stage 1 in photocopying?
3. Lithography works on the principle of...
- Raised surfaces catch the ink
- Oil and water repelling
- Photo Emulsion
4. What is gravure used for?
- documents, handouts and posters
- packaging, cheaper magazines, newspapers
- High quality magazines, stamps, art/photography books
- t-shirts, posters, plastic or metal signage
5. What is CTP?