1. What are the advantages of screen printing?
- Prints on nearly every surface, economic for short hand runs
- widely available, quick drying time, toner fades over time
- widest printing presses, fades over time
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is CTP?
3. What is indirect printing?
- When one cylinder transfers ink to another cylinder and that cylinder transfers the ink to the paper.
- The image is transferred to the paper by the roll directly.
4. What does an anilox roll do?
- Applies ink to the plate and an ink pan
- Applies ink to the paper from the impression cylinder
- Cleans off excess ink
- Applies heat to the impression cylinder
5. Photo-emulsion is used in commercial screen printing?