1. What is Individual Needs and Differences?
- What the individual needs to complete the sport
- This is suiting the training sessions to match your requirements.
- The needs of the activity eg, their starting fitness levels or resources
- The differences that each person has to what their fitness levels are
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does RIPSR stand for?
- Reversibility, Image, People, Socio-economic and Rest
- Rest and recovery, Individual needs and differences, Progressive overload, Specificity and Reversibility
- Rest and recovery, Intensity, Progressive overload, Specificity and Reversibility
- Rest, Individual needs, Progression, Specificity and Recovery
3. What is Specificity?
- Allowing your results to be specific so you can make the most improvements
- Matching the training session to the health/skill related components of fitness that the individual is wanting to improve.
- Being specific to the goals that you want to achieve.
4. What is Reversibility?
- Not resting for long enough
- Not completeing in sport for a while after your last training session causing any body improvements that could have occured to disapear as you haven't kept up with the training.
- Creating a training program that allows you to be reversible with the skills that you need to you are ready for every component of the sport.
5. What is Progressive Overload?
- To gradually increase the amount of work you complete during each training session.
- When you have got to a point where you cannot improve you body any more
- Where you have worked to hard and injured yourself
- You decrease the amount of work you complete during each training session