- Created by: Popstar
- Created on: 03-04-15 15:45
1. In release rate slab geometry, which of these are not used in the dMt/dt equation?
- Total surface area
- diffusion coefficient in polymer membrane
- partition coefficient between membrane and reservoir
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these processes is the rate controlling step in the diffusion model?
- diffusion through the membrane
- dissolution from drug particles to molecules
- diffusion across boundary layer
- diffusion into the bulk
3. Which of these graphs does not correspond to Zero order kinetics?
4. Which of these is NOT a derivative of the higuchi equation?
5. Fill in the blanks of this description of the random walk model.
- a)entropy b)concentration c) thermal d)maintain e) high
- a) kinetic energy b) concentration c) thermal d) maintain e) low
- a)kinetic energy b) concentration c) controlled d) resist e) low