1. Fill in the blanks of this description of the random walk model.
- a) kinetic energy b) concentration c) thermal d) maintain e) low
- a)kinetic energy b) concentration c) controlled d) resist e) low
- a)entropy b)concentration c) thermal d)maintain e) high
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In release rate slab geometry, which of these are not used in the dMt/dt equation?
- partition coefficient between membrane and reservoir
- Total surface area
- diffusion coefficient in polymer membrane
3. Which of these graphs does not correspond to Zero order kinetics?
4. Which of these is diffusion through polymer (Dp) not dependant on?
- Surface area
- diffusion coefficient through liquid pores
5. Which of these defines POROSITY?
- path length of pores
- frequency of pores
- size of pores