1. Which of the following statements describe diffusion (>1)?
- c & d
- a, b & c
- a & b & d
- all of them
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In release rate slab geometry, which of these are not used in the dMt/dt equation?
- partition coefficient between membrane and reservoir
- Total surface area
- diffusion coefficient in polymer membrane
3. Which of these is diffusion through polymer (Dp) not dependant on?
- Surface area
- diffusion coefficient through liquid pores
4. Which of these processes is the rate controlling step in the diffusion model?
- diffusion across boundary layer
- diffusion into the bulk
- diffusion through the membrane
- dissolution from drug particles to molecules
5. In classification of Rate-Controlled Systems, fill in the blanks.
- a) pulsatile b) erodible c) membrane/reservoir
- a) membrane/reservoir b) erodible c) swelling
- a) erodible b) swelling c) membrane/reservoir