- Created by: Popstar
- Created on: 03-04-15 15:45
1. Fill in the blanks of this description of the random walk model.
- a)entropy b)concentration c) thermal d)maintain e) high
- a) kinetic energy b) concentration c) thermal d) maintain e) low
- a)kinetic energy b) concentration c) controlled d) resist e) low
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these defines POROSITY?
- frequency of pores
- size of pores
- path length of pores
3. In release rate slab geometry, which of these are not used in the dMt/dt equation?
- partition coefficient between membrane and reservoir
- Total surface area
- diffusion coefficient in polymer membrane
4. Which of these is NOT a derivative of the higuchi equation?
5. Which of the following statements describe diffusion (>1)?
- a, b & c
- a & b & d
- c & d
- all of them