1. What animal was Cupid riding on the floor to the left of Augustus?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What material and size was the Prima Porta ?
- 3M in marble
- 2M and orginally in bronze
- 2M and originally in marble
3. Which of the following Gods were not depicted on the breastplate of the Prima Porta?
- Sol the Sun God
- Diana Goddess of the hunt
4. What did the sphinxes on the shoulders of the Prima Porta make reference?
- Expansion into Parthia
- Defeat of Cleopatra and the Ptolemies
- Augustus's divinity
5. What battle is depicted on the breastplate of Augustus?
- Crushing the Gallic rebellion
- Parthenians returning the lost eagles
- Defeat of Antony and Cleopatra