1. Why was Augustus depicted as bare-footed?
- Show modesty
- Used as a link to the gods
- Show links to the Plebs
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What battle is depicted on the breastplate of Augustus?
- Crushing the Gallic rebellion
- Parthenians returning the lost eagles
- Defeat of Antony and Cleopatra
3. What animal was Cupid riding on the floor to the left of Augustus?
4. What material and size was the Prima Porta ?
- 3M in marble
- 2M and orginally in bronze
- 2M and originally in marble
5. What did the sphinxes on the shoulders of the Prima Porta make reference?
- Defeat of Cleopatra and the Ptolemies
- Augustus's divinity
- Expansion into Parthia