1. What is the opening sentence of the book?
- It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of good fortune must be in want of a wife.
- It is universally accepted that a rich man must be in want of a wife.
- It is a well known fact that a man of good fortune must be in need of a wife.
- The Bennets were sat around the table in their dining room.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many times does Mr Darcy propose to Elizabeth?
- He does not propose to Elizabeth
3. What relation is Lady Catherine to Mr Darcy?
- His aunt
- His cousin
- His mother
- His sister
4. Who paid for Lydia and Wickham's wedding?
- Mr Darcy
- Mr Wickham
- Mr Collins
- The Bennet's
5. Where do the Bennets live?
Similar English Literature resources: