1. Where does the 'raindrop' come from?
- It's always played outside (in the rain)
- It was composed while it was raining
- Repeated quavers
- 4/4 rhythm
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What cadence does the prelude finish in?
3. What is the nickname of the prelude?
- The Db Prelude
- The Sunshine Prelude
- The Raindrop Prelude
- The Water Prelude
4. What kind of dynamic changes are there?
- Subtle - NOT SUDDEN
- It's always really quiet
- There aren't any
5. There are a _________ range of notes in section B?