1. What are hereditary peers?
- Peers who inherit their title
- Random people who volunteered to sit in Parliament
- People who are chosen by the Government to work for them
- The people who compromise Parliament with no help from others
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When were green papers first introduced?
3. How many MP's are there in the House of Lords?
4. How many MP's sit in the House of Commons?
5. What is the role of the House of Lords?
- To draw up a white paper
- To complement the work of the HoC
- To write a green paper
- To make new laws