1. When is a white paper issued?
- When the Government is considering making a new law
- After a green paper
- Before a green paper
- Whenever the Government feel like issuing one
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When were green papers first introduced?
3. How many acts are passed each year?
- Between 60-70
- Between 80-90
- Between 50-60
- Between 30-40
4. How many MP's sit in the House of Commons?
5. What is the role of the House of Commons?
- To undermine parliamentary sovereignty
- To make new laws
- To debate, scrutinize and vote on whether to approve the laws proposed by the Government
- To discuss matters of current concern