1. Can a mother conceive whilst menstruating?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How long if folic acid recommended to be taken for once pregnant?
- 12 weeks
- 14 weeks
- 3 months
- 6 months
3. On what day of a woman's cycle is she considered most fertile
4. What should be considered before deciding to have a baby?
- Cost, space, being able to have time of work
- Time, garden space
- Noise, being able to have time off work
5. Why is folic acid taken before pregnancy?
- To help prevent urine infections
- To help prevent spinal bifida and neural tube defects
- To help prevent periods
- To help prevent blood clots