1. What effect does smoking have on the baby?
- Low birth weight
- High birth weight
- Heart Damage
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. On what day of a woman's cycle is she considered most fertile
3. What is pre conceptual care?
- The care taken by a mother in preparation for pregnacy
- The care taken by both mother and father in preparation for pregnacy
- The care taken by a father in preparation for pregnacy
4. Why is folic acid taken before pregnancy?
- To help prevent periods
- To help prevent spinal bifida and neural tube defects
- To help prevent blood clots
- To help prevent urine infections
5. Can a mother conceive whilst menstruating?