1. On what day of a woman's cycle is she considered most fertile
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What should be considered before deciding to have a baby?
- Cost, space, being able to have time of work
- Time, garden space
- Noise, being able to have time off work
3. What effect does smoking have on the baby?
- Heart Damage
- Low birth weight
- High birth weight
4. Why is folic acid taken before pregnancy?
- To help prevent urine infections
- To help prevent blood clots
- To help prevent spinal bifida and neural tube defects
- To help prevent periods
5. What is pre conceptual care?
- The care taken by both mother and father in preparation for pregnacy
- The care taken by a father in preparation for pregnacy
- The care taken by a mother in preparation for pregnacy