1. What effect does smoking have on the baby?
- Heart Damage
- Low birth weight
- High birth weight
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is pre conceptual care?
- The care taken by both mother and father in preparation for pregnacy
- The care taken by a father in preparation for pregnacy
- The care taken by a mother in preparation for pregnacy
3. Can a mother conceive whilst menstruating?
4. What should be considered before deciding to have a baby?
- Noise, being able to have time off work
- Cost, space, being able to have time of work
- Time, garden space
5. How long if folic acid recommended to be taken for once pregnant?
- 6 months
- 12 weeks
- 3 months
- 14 weeks