1. Why is folic acid taken before pregnancy?
- To help prevent spinal bifida and neural tube defects
- To help prevent urine infections
- To help prevent blood clots
- To help prevent periods
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. On what day of a woman's cycle is she considered most fertile
3. Can a mother conceive whilst menstruating?
4. What is pre conceptual care?
- The care taken by a mother in preparation for pregnacy
- The care taken by both mother and father in preparation for pregnacy
- The care taken by a father in preparation for pregnacy
5. How long if folic acid recommended to be taken for once pregnant?
- 6 months
- 12 weeks
- 3 months
- 14 weeks