1. what do you need to label in the sketch?
- axial plane/fold limb/mineral veins/joints/ hinges/fault/competent and incompetent bed
- fold axis/fold limb/mineral veins/joints/ hinges/fault/competent and incompetent bed
- Thickness of any bed and labelled correctly, Dip of the left or right limb
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the formula to calculate the velocity of substance A and B at each temperature?
3. what health and safety hazards must be considered?
- risks with breakage of glassware/Scalding of water or burns from the tube/Danger with electricity and water mixing.
- Danger with electricity and water mixing.
- risks with breakage of glassware
4. what is an anticline?
- upward closing fold
- downward closing fold
5. what are the characteristics of rhyolite?
- Banded darker and lighter bands. Darker layers look glassy.
- Banded darker and lighter bands
- Darker layers look glassy.
- En bandas bandas claras y oscuras . capas más oscuras vidriosos .
Similar Geology resources: