1. Why did people think natural disasters happened in the past?
- It was punishment for people's sins.
- It was a test from God.
- The Devil brought disasters onto people to test their faith.
- It was a plan by the Devil to ruin God's creation.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why would God allow the Devil to create natural disasters?
- So he could have a new creation.
- Show how much they hated the devil.
- Show how strong their faith was.
- Let them be punished for their sins.
3. What do people refer HIV/AIDS to and why?
- 'Chicken Pox' - Scared of helping those around you
- 'Modern Plague' - Modern Secular Society's greed
- 'Gay Plague' - God's righteous judgement on homosexuals
- 'New Plague' - Ignoring the New Testament
4. What are three main reasons why people are poor?
- Natural Disaster, Not worshipping God, Greed
- Debt, Corrupt Governments, War
- Sins, Debt, Lack of faith.
- War, Corrupt Governments, Greed
5. What is the North-South divide?
- The Northern world is generally much wealthier than the South.
- The Southern World are richer than the Northern.
- They have a disagreement over faith.
- The North is much heavily populated than the South.