1. What did people think suffering was for at the time of Jesus? (2)
- Lack of faith in God, Not worshipping God.
- Punishments for sin, Lack of faith in God.
- Not going to church, Greed.
- Greed, a test.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What have many instances of poverty been caused by?
- The work of the Devil.
- The way of which greed from the richer in those countries has left the poorer people with nothing.
- The way of which these countries have been exploited for their natural resources by the rich.
- The lack in faith of God and the trust they have in him.
3. Why did people think natural disasters happened in the past?
- It was a plan by the Devil to ruin God's creation.
- The Devil brought disasters onto people to test their faith.
- It was a test from God.
- It was punishment for people's sins.
4. What is poverty?
- Living in AFrica.
- Having enough money for basic needs.
- Not having enough money for basic needs.
- Living in luxury.
5. What do Christians believe people should be concerned about?
- Giving money to charity.
- Spend it on lots of nice things.
- Gaining spiritual gifts in heaven.
- Gaining spiritual gifts by friends.