1. What is poverty?
- Living in AFrica.
- Not having enough money for basic needs.
- Living in luxury.
- Having enough money for basic needs.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did people think suffering was for at the time of Jesus? (2)
- Punishments for sin, Lack of faith in God.
- Greed, a test.
- Not going to church, Greed.
- Lack of faith in God, Not worshipping God.
3. Why would God allow the Devil to create natural disasters?
- Let them be punished for their sins.
- Show how strong their faith was.
- Show how much they hated the devil.
- So he could have a new creation.
4. Why did people think natural disasters happened in the past?
- It was a plan by the Devil to ruin God's creation.
- The Devil brought disasters onto people to test their faith.
- It was a test from God.
- It was punishment for people's sins.
5. What is the North-South divide?
- They have a disagreement over faith.
- The Northern world is generally much wealthier than the South.
- The Southern World are richer than the Northern.
- The North is much heavily populated than the South.