1. Why would God allow the Devil to create natural disasters?
- Show how strong their faith was.
- So he could have a new creation.
- Show how much they hated the devil.
- Let them be punished for their sins.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do people refer HIV/AIDS to and why?
- 'New Plague' - Ignoring the New Testament
- 'Gay Plague' - God's righteous judgement on homosexuals
- 'Modern Plague' - Modern Secular Society's greed
- 'Chicken Pox' - Scared of helping those around you
3. Why did people think natural disasters happened in the past?
- It was punishment for people's sins.
- It was a test from God.
- The Devil brought disasters onto people to test their faith.
- It was a plan by the Devil to ruin God's creation.
4. What do Christians believe people should be concerned about?
- Giving money to charity.
- Spend it on lots of nice things.
- Gaining spiritual gifts in heaven.
- Gaining spiritual gifts by friends.
5. What is poverty?
- Not having enough money for basic needs.
- Living in AFrica.
- Having enough money for basic needs.
- Living in luxury.