1. What do people refer HIV/AIDS to and why?
- 'New Plague' - Ignoring the New Testament
- 'Gay Plague' - God's righteous judgement on homosexuals
- 'Modern Plague' - Modern Secular Society's greed
- 'Chicken Pox' - Scared of helping those around you
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did people think suffering was for at the time of Jesus? (2)
- Lack of faith in God, Not worshipping God.
- Greed, a test.
- Punishments for sin, Lack of faith in God.
- Not going to church, Greed.
3. What do Christians believe people should be concerned about?
- Giving money to charity.
- Spend it on lots of nice things.
- Gaining spiritual gifts in heaven.
- Gaining spiritual gifts by friends.
4. Why would God allow the Devil to create natural disasters?
- Show how strong their faith was.
- Show how much they hated the devil.
- Let them be punished for their sins.
- So he could have a new creation.
5. What are three main reasons why people are poor?
- Debt, Corrupt Governments, War
- War, Corrupt Governments, Greed
- Sins, Debt, Lack of faith.
- Natural Disaster, Not worshipping God, Greed