1. What do people refer HIV/AIDS to and why?
- 'New Plague' - Ignoring the New Testament
- 'Gay Plague' - God's righteous judgement on homosexuals
- 'Modern Plague' - Modern Secular Society's greed
- 'Chicken Pox' - Scared of helping those around you
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is poverty?
- Living in AFrica.
- Having enough money for basic needs.
- Not having enough money for basic needs.
- Living in luxury.
3. What did people think suffering was for at the time of Jesus? (2)
- Punishments for sin, Lack of faith in God.
- Greed, a test.
- Not going to church, Greed.
- Lack of faith in God, Not worshipping God.
4. What do Christians believe people should be concerned about?
- Spend it on lots of nice things.
- Gaining spiritual gifts by friends.
- Gaining spiritual gifts in heaven.
- Giving money to charity.
5. What are people concerned by in today's society?
- Having as much money as they can.
- Helping out charities.
- Fighting against abortion.
- Using their money efficently.