1. Why did people think natural disasters happened in the past?
- It was punishment for people's sins.
- The Devil brought disasters onto people to test their faith.
- It was a plan by the Devil to ruin God's creation.
- It was a test from God.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What have many instances of poverty been caused by?
- The work of the Devil.
- The way of which these countries have been exploited for their natural resources by the rich.
- The lack in faith of God and the trust they have in him.
- The way of which greed from the richer in those countries has left the poorer people with nothing.
3. What is the North-South divide?
- The Northern world is generally much wealthier than the South.
- The North is much heavily populated than the South.
- The Southern World are richer than the Northern.
- They have a disagreement over faith.
4. What do people refer HIV/AIDS to and why?
- 'Gay Plague' - God's righteous judgement on homosexuals
- 'Modern Plague' - Modern Secular Society's greed
- 'New Plague' - Ignoring the New Testament
- 'Chicken Pox' - Scared of helping those around you
5. What are people concerned by in today's society?
- Having as much money as they can.
- Using their money efficently.
- Helping out charities.
- Fighting against abortion.