1. What do people refer HIV/AIDS to and why?
- 'Gay Plague' - God's righteous judgement on homosexuals
- 'Modern Plague' - Modern Secular Society's greed
- 'New Plague' - Ignoring the New Testament
- 'Chicken Pox' - Scared of helping those around you
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is poverty?
- Living in luxury.
- Not having enough money for basic needs.
- Having enough money for basic needs.
- Living in AFrica.
3. What are three main reasons why people are poor?
- Natural Disaster, Not worshipping God, Greed
- War, Corrupt Governments, Greed
- Debt, Corrupt Governments, War
- Sins, Debt, Lack of faith.
4. Why would God allow the Devil to create natural disasters?
- So he could have a new creation.
- Show how strong their faith was.
- Let them be punished for their sins.
- Show how much they hated the devil.
5. What have many instances of poverty been caused by?
- The work of the Devil.
- The way of which greed from the richer in those countries has left the poorer people with nothing.
- The way of which these countries have been exploited for their natural resources by the rich.
- The lack in faith of God and the trust they have in him.