1. What is poverty?
- Living in AFrica.
- Not having enough money for basic needs.
- Living in luxury.
- Having enough money for basic needs.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did people think natural disasters happened in the past?
- It was punishment for people's sins.
- The Devil brought disasters onto people to test their faith.
- It was a plan by the Devil to ruin God's creation.
- It was a test from God.
3. What do Christians believe people should be concerned about?
- Spend it on lots of nice things.
- Gaining spiritual gifts in heaven.
- Giving money to charity.
- Gaining spiritual gifts by friends.
4. What is the North-South divide?
- The Northern world is generally much wealthier than the South.
- The North is much heavily populated than the South.
- The Southern World are richer than the Northern.
- They have a disagreement over faith.
5. What have many instances of poverty been caused by?
- The work of the Devil.
- The way of which these countries have been exploited for their natural resources by the rich.
- The lack in faith of God and the trust they have in him.
- The way of which greed from the richer in those countries has left the poorer people with nothing.