1. What is it that John says Christians cannot love God if they do it?
- Not show care and concern for others.
- Do not go to church.
- Not appreciate those around them.
- Help God by preaching.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What have many instances of poverty been caused by?
- The work of the Devil.
- The way of which greed from the richer in those countries has left the poorer people with nothing.
- The way of which these countries have been exploited for their natural resources by the rich.
- The lack in faith of God and the trust they have in him.
3. Why would God allow the Devil to create natural disasters?
- Let them be punished for their sins.
- Show how strong their faith was.
- Show how much they hated the devil.
- So he could have a new creation.
4. Why did people think natural disasters happened in the past?
- The Devil brought disasters onto people to test their faith.
- It was punishment for people's sins.
- It was a test from God.
- It was a plan by the Devil to ruin God's creation.
5. What do Christians believe people should be concerned about?
- Giving money to charity.
- Spend it on lots of nice things.
- Gaining spiritual gifts in heaven.
- Gaining spiritual gifts by friends.