1. To whom does the capabilities approach belong?
- Amartya Sen
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 2009, how many 18 year old girls who were eligible for FSM in year 11 had been pregnant once, compared with one in ten girls not eligible?
- one in 5
- one in 8
- one in 4
- one in 6
3. Which group report lower rates of deprivation due to lower standards?
- older people
- under 25s
- lone parents
- single households
4. What percent of children were in relative poverty income in 2008/9?
5. Which of the following is not an element of social exclusion according to Room?
- Dynamic (events that trigger entry and exit)
- Multi-dimensional (not just measuring income)
- Neighbourhood dimension