1. What percent of children were in both low income and material deprivation in 2008/9?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not a commonly used way of measuring poverty?
- Public satisfaction
3. Who finds that people compare their situation to those close to them rather than extremes of wealth?
4. What is the life expectancy of boys living in Kensington and Chelsea, and Islington, respectively?
- 84 and 75
- 82 and 77
5. In 2010 in the UK, what percentage of people blame laziness for generational cycles of poverty?