1. To whom does the capabilities approach belong?
- Amartya Sen
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not a commonly used way of measuring poverty?
- Public satisfaction
3. How much pensions/housing/council tax benefit goes unclaimed every year?
- £4.4 million
- £5.5 million
- £5.5 billion
- £4.4 billion
4. Which of the following is not a higher risk for women than men, according to Bradshaw?
- mental health issues
- income poverty
- restricted movement due to safety concerns
- labour market exclusion
- lacking socially perceived necessities
- restricted leisure activities
5. Which of the following is not constitutive of social exclusion according to the Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion (CASE)?
- lack of ability to reproduce
- lack of ability to politically engage
- lack of social interaction
- lack of ability to consume
- lack of ability to produce