1. Who finds that people compare their situation to those close to them rather than extremes of wealth?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who finds that 'the more we target benefits at the poor only and the more concerned we are with creating equality via equal public transfers to all, the less likely we are to reduce poverty and inequality'?
- Reay and Lucey
- Korpi and Palme
3. Which of the following is not constitutive of social exclusion according to the Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion (CASE)?
- lack of social interaction
- lack of ability to reproduce
- lack of ability to consume
- lack of ability to produce
- lack of ability to politically engage
4. Who says that poverty is a lack of power or a lack or voice?
5. What percentages of sons and daughters, respectively, of men in the lowest 25% of earnings end up in the top quarter?
- 25% and 18%
- 13% and 12%
- 22% and 19%
- 10% and 8%