1. Children from which families are twice as likely to live in relative poverty than children from white families?
- eastern european
- black and minority ethnic
- central european
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that poverty is a lack of power or a lack or voice?
3. What percentages of sons and daughters, respectively, of men in the lowest 25% of earnings end up in the top quarter?
- 22% and 19%
- 13% and 12%
- 10% and 8%
- 25% and 18%
4. Which of the following is not a commonly used way of measuring poverty?
- Public satisfaction
5. Who points out that health, housing and working conditions all impact standard of living but they are not included in income or expenditure?