1. Which of the following is not an element of social exclusion according to Atkinson?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not a commonly used way of measuring poverty?
- Public satisfaction
3. What phrase describes the phenomenon of peoples' expectations of poverty forming early in life?
- lagged poverty line
- cohort effect
- wealth socialisation
- delayed poverty expectations
4. In 1997, Labour committed to the eradication of child poverty by what year?
5. What percent of children were in both low income and material deprivation in 2008/9?