1. What is the melody like in bars 23-26?
- Very low (double bass clef)
- Very high (double treble clef)
- Use of both very high and very low notes
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What range has this piece got?
- High range
- Wide range
- Low range
3. Are there many dynamic markings throughout the piece?
4. What kind of chords are used and is present from bar 1?
- Parallel chords
- Broken chords
- Chords with missing 5ths
5. What beat of the bar is mainly emphasised?
- 4th beat
- 2nd beat
- 1st beat