1. What is the texture like?
- Homophonic with thick chords e.g. bar 53 has a ten note chord
- Contrapuntal with thick chords e.g. bar 67 has a ten note chord
- Homophonic with little use of chords e.g. bar 27 there is only one note playing
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What kind of scale is used in this piece
- Whole tone
- Blues scale
- Major scale
3. What period of music was this piece written in?
- Romantic period but with classical influences
- 20th century but with renaissance influences
- Baroque period but with renaissance influences
4. What kind of rhythmic device is used in bar 67-68?
5. What structure is this piece in?
- Sonata form