1. What period of music was this piece written in?
- Romantic period but with classical influences
- 20th century but with renaissance influences
- Baroque period but with renaissance influences
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What kind of scale is used in this piece
- Major scale
- Whole tone
- Blues scale
3. What are the chords like?
- Debussy uses 5/3 chords only
4. What range has this piece got?
- High range
- Wide range
- Low range
5. What beat of the bar is mainly emphasised?
- 2nd beat
- 1st beat
- 4th beat