1. What kind of harmony does thie piece use?
- Quartal harmony
- Quintel harmony
- Sectal harmony
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What key does the key signature suggest this piece is in?
- E minor
- F minor
- A minor
3. What beat of the bar is mainly emphasised?
- 4th beat
- 2nd beat
- 1st beat
4. What period of music was this piece written in?
- Romantic period but with classical influences
- 20th century but with renaissance influences
- Baroque period but with renaissance influences
5. What kind of chords are used and is present from bar 1?
- Chords with missing 5ths
- Parallel chords
- Broken chords