1. What is the melody like in bars 23-26?
- Very low (double bass clef)
- Very high (double treble clef)
- Use of both very high and very low notes
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What structure is this piece in?
- Sonata form
3. What is the texture like?
- Homophonic with little use of chords e.g. bar 27 there is only one note playing
- Homophonic with thick chords e.g. bar 53 has a ten note chord
- Contrapuntal with thick chords e.g. bar 67 has a ten note chord
4. What key does the key signature suggest this piece is in?
- A minor
- E minor
- F minor
5. What kind of harmony does thie piece use?
- Sectal harmony
- Quartal harmony
- Quintel harmony