1. What structure is this piece in?
- Sonata form
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the chords like?
- Debussy uses 5/3 chords only
3. What kind of chords are used and is present from bar 1?
- Parallel chords
- Broken chords
- Chords with missing 5ths
4. What period of music was this piece written in?
- 20th century but with renaissance influences
- Baroque period but with renaissance influences
- Romantic period but with classical influences
5. What kind of rhythmic device is used in bar 67-68?