1. What kind of chords are used and is present from bar 1?
- Parallel chords
- Broken chords
- Chords with missing 5ths
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Are there many dynamic markings throughout the piece?
3. What period of music was this piece written in?
- Romantic period but with classical influences
- 20th century but with renaissance influences
- Baroque period but with renaissance influences
4. What key does the key signature suggest this piece is in?
- A minor
- E minor
- F minor
5. What is the melody like in bars 23-26?
- Very low (double bass clef)
- Very high (double treble clef)
- Use of both very high and very low notes