1. What is Inglehart's intergenerational value change based on?
- scarcity hypothesis (maslow) and socialization hypothesis
- observed change over time
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who finds that Britons have become more liberal over the past 30 years due to generational change, not due to education or social ageing mechanisms?
3. When did Inglehart propose his thesis of postmaterialism as the new cleavage?
4. What is one of the key criticisms of Inglehart's thesis?
- post-materialism concerns issue salience - it is not an issue on its own
- it doesn't have sufficient data to support it
5. Who finds that differences exist between left-PMs and right-PMs and therefore, PM cannot be used to predict vote choice?
Similar Government & Politics resources: