1. Who says that Inglehart's PM thesis confuses values with libertarian-authoritarian dimensions?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is one of the key criticisms of Inglehart's thesis?
- post-materialism concerns issue salience - it is not an issue on its own
- it doesn't have sufficient data to support it
3. Who finds that differences exist between left-PMs and right-PMs and therefore, PM cannot be used to predict vote choice?
4. What is Inglehart's intergenerational value change based on?
- scarcity hypothesis (maslow) and socialization hypothesis
- observed change over time
5. Who critiques Inglehart saying that he confuses value choice with public policy and aggregates PMs under the single banner of the New left?