1. What is Inglehart's intergenerational value change based on?
- scarcity hypothesis (maslow) and socialization hypothesis
- observed change over time
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that Inglehart's PM thesis confuses values with libertarian-authoritarian dimensions?
3. When did Inglehart propose his thesis of postmaterialism as the new cleavage?
4. Who finds that Britons have become more liberal over the past 30 years due to generational change, not due to education or social ageing mechanisms?
5. Who critiques Inglehart saying that he confuses value choice with public policy and aggregates PMs under the single banner of the New left?
Similar Government & Politics resources: