1. What is one of the key criticisms of Inglehart's thesis?
- post-materialism concerns issue salience - it is not an issue on its own
- it doesn't have sufficient data to support it
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Inglehart propose his thesis of postmaterialism as the new cleavage?
3. Who says that Inglehart's PM thesis confuses values with libertarian-authoritarian dimensions?
4. Who finds that Britons have become more liberal over the past 30 years due to generational change, not due to education or social ageing mechanisms?
5. Who finds that differences exist between left-PMs and right-PMs and therefore, PM cannot be used to predict vote choice?
Similar Government & Politics resources: