1. Who finds that differences exist between left-PMs and right-PMs and therefore, PM cannot be used to predict vote choice?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who finds that Britons have become more liberal over the past 30 years due to generational change, not due to education or social ageing mechanisms?
3. What is Inglehart's intergenerational value change based on?
- scarcity hypothesis (maslow) and socialization hypothesis
- observed change over time
4. Who critiques Inglehart saying that he confuses value choice with public policy and aggregates PMs under the single banner of the New left?
5. When did Inglehart propose his thesis of postmaterialism as the new cleavage?
Similar Government & Politics resources: