1. What is an ecological niche?
- The habitat of a particular group of organisms in the ecosystem
- All the biotic conditions required for an organism to live in a particular area
- All the biotic and abiotic factors required for an organism to survive, reproduce and maintain a viable population
- The food eaten by one particular species in an area
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What could increase human birth rate?
- A higher proportion of people studying at university
- Social/cultural practices
- More contraception
3. What are all the interacting biotic and abiotic features in a specific area known as?
4. What is the term for changes in a human population?
- Demographic differences
- Demographic transition
- Birth rate - death rate
- Population growth rate
5. Why are predator-prey cycles unreliable?
- The predator actually has a larger range of food than just the one prey species
- The scientists conducting experiments are imbeciles
- Methods used to collect data involve systematic sampling so are not valid
- We do not know how many repeats have been taken