1. What is the name given to stage 2 of the DTM?
- Early expanding
- Late expanding
- High fluctuating
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. For stage 3 on the DTM, what is the pattern for birth and death rates?
- High, slightly rising
- Falling, low
- Falling, falling
- High, falling
3. For stage 5 on the DTM, what is the pattern for birth and death rates?
- Low, slightly rising
- Low, slightly falling
- Slightly rising, slightly rising
- Low, low
4. How many stages are there on the Demographic Transition Model?
5. What would be the shape of an MEDC's population pyramid?