1. What stage of the DTM would China fall into?
- Low fluctuating
- Late expanding
- High fluctuating
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the 5 stages of the DTM.
- High flucutating / Early expanding / late expanding / low fluctuating / decline
- High fluctuating / rapid expansion / low fluctuating / slow expansion / decline
- High expansion / low expansion / low fluctuating / slow fluctuating / decline
3. What is the current replacement level?
4. France experienced declining fertility rates. Which of the following strategies did the French government adopt?
- Travel and shopping discounts for large families.
- Heavier taxation on those with more than four children
- Discounts on higher education / training if a couple had four or more children.
5. What is Birth rate?
- Number of live births throughout total population per year
- Number of live births per 1000 people per year
- Number of live births per year