1. What factors decrease population growth?
- Deaths & emigration
- Deaths & immigration
- Births & emigration
- Immigration & emigration
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Frequency can be measured using a point quadrate. If 2 out of the 7 opints are touching a flower what is the frequency as percentage?
3. What is the calculation to work out birth rate?
- no of births / no of adults X 100
- no of births per year / total population X 1000
- number of population - original population
- no of births per year / total population X 100
4. ACFOR scale is a way of measuring abundance. What does the A stand for?
- A lot
5. What country best represents a growing population?