1. An assumption of mark release recapture?
- Sample is 30% of population
- Sample is 100% of population
- Sample is 10% of population
- Sample is 50% of population
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What factors decrease population growth?
- Births & emigration
- Deaths & emigration
- Deaths & immigration
- Immigration & emigration
3. What is the definition of population?
- Same species, same habitat, same time
- Different species, same habitat, same time
- All organisms, same habitat, over time
- Number of different species in a habitat
4. Frequency can be measured using a point quadrate. If 2 out of the 7 opints are touching a flower what is the frequency as percentage?
5. Which factor when decreased, increases competition and therefore population size?