1. How does temperature effect population size?
- Too hot means denature of enzymes = decrease population
- Too cold denatures enzymes ( change active site) = decrease population
- Too hot means more kinetic energy for enzymes = increases population
- Too cold increases metabolic rate = increase population
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What factors decrease population growth?
- Immigration & emigration
- Deaths & immigration
- Deaths & emigration
- Births & emigration
3. A non living factor that makes up a habitat eg temperature or pH?
4. ACFOR scale is a way of measuring abundance. What does the A stand for?
- A lot
5. What is the name for proportion of ground covered?
- Percentage cover
- Ground spread
- Population density