1. What is the calculation to work out birth rate?
- no of births / no of adults X 100
- no of births per year / total population X 1000
- number of population - original population
- no of births per year / total population X 100
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. ACFOR scale is a way of measuring abundance. What does the A stand for?
- A lot
3. A non living factor that makes up a habitat eg temperature or pH?
4. How does temperature effect population size?
- Too cold denatures enzymes ( change active site) = decrease population
- Too hot means denature of enzymes = decrease population
- Too cold increases metabolic rate = increase population
- Too hot means more kinetic energy for enzymes = increases population
5. What is the name for proportion of ground covered?
- Percentage cover
- Ground spread
- Population density