1. How does temperature effect population size?
- Too hot means denature of enzymes = decrease population
- Too cold denatures enzymes ( change active site) = decrease population
- Too hot means more kinetic energy for enzymes = increases population
- Too cold increases metabolic rate = increase population
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. A non living factor that makes up a habitat eg temperature or pH?
3. What is the calculation to work out birth rate?
- number of population - original population
- no of births / no of adults X 100
- no of births per year / total population X 1000
- no of births per year / total population X 100
4. What is the name for proportion of ground covered?
- Percentage cover
- Ground spread
- Population density
5. What country best represents a growing population?