1. What factors decrease population growth?
- Immigration & emigration
- Deaths & emigration
- Births & emigration
- Deaths & immigration
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the calculation to work out birth rate?
- number of population - original population
- no of births / no of adults X 100
- no of births per year / total population X 1000
- no of births per year / total population X 100
3. What is the name for proportion of ground covered?
- Percentage cover
- Ground spread
- Population density
4. One assumption of mark releaser recapture is that marking hasn't rubbed off. What is another?
- No births or deaths
- Marking is poisonous
- Immigration and emigration
- systematic distribution of organisms
5. What country best represents a growing population?