1. Which factor when decreased, increases competition and therefore population size?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Frequency can be measured using a point quadrate. If 2 out of the 7 opints are touching a flower what is the frequency as percentage?
3. One assumption of mark releaser recapture is that marking hasn't rubbed off. What is another?
- No births or deaths
- Immigration and emigration
- systematic distribution of organisms
- Marking is poisonous
4. How does temperature effect population size?
- Too cold increases metabolic rate = increase population
- Too hot means denature of enzymes = decrease population
- Too hot means more kinetic energy for enzymes = increases population
- Too cold denatures enzymes ( change active site) = decrease population
5. What factors decrease population growth?
- Births & emigration
- Immigration & emigration
- Deaths & emigration
- Deaths & immigration