1. What is the calculation to work out birth rate?
- no of births per year / total population X 1000
- no of births per year / total population X 100
- number of population - original population
- no of births / no of adults X 100
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. An assumption of mark release recapture?
- Sample is 50% of population
- Sample is 30% of population
- Sample is 10% of population
- Sample is 100% of population
3. A non living factor that makes up a habitat eg temperature or pH?
4. Best sampling methode to use when looking at dandelions in a field?
- Random quadrate
- Systematic quadrate
- Line transect
- Random belt transect
5. Frequency can be measured using a point quadrate. If 2 out of the 7 opints are touching a flower what is the frequency as percentage?