1. What is the calculation to work out birth rate?
- no of births / no of adults X 100
- no of births per year / total population X 1000
- number of population - original population
- no of births per year / total population X 100
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Best sampling methode to use when looking at succession?
- Line transect
- Systematic belt transect
- Random quadrate
- Point quadrate
3. What is the definition of population?
- Same species, same habitat, same time
- Different species, same habitat, same time
- All organisms, same habitat, over time
- Number of different species in a habitat
4. What is the name for proportion of ground covered?
- Population density
- Percentage cover
- Ground spread
5. An assumption of mark release recapture?
- Sample is 100% of population
- Sample is 30% of population
- Sample is 50% of population
- Sample is 10% of population