1. What does stage 3 of the demographic transition model show?
- Birth rate falls dramatically, death rate falls slowly. The population increases
- Death rate falls but birth rate remains high. The population rapidly increases
- Birth rate and death rate fluctuates at a low level. The population remains stable but high
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What graph is used to show birth rate, death rate & total population over time?
- Age-population pyramids
- Demographic transition model
- Survival curves
3. What are pooters?
- A square frame divided into the grid of smaller squares
- Jars that have rubber bands which seal the top and two tubes stuck through the bung
- Steep-sided containers that are sunk in a hole in the ground
4. What method is used to investigate insects found in vegetation?
- Pitfall traps
- Beating trays
5. What is meant by abiotic conditions?
- All the organisms of one species in a habitat
- The non-living conditions of an ecosystem
- The living conditions of a ecosystem