1. What are pooters?
- Jars that have rubber bands which seal the top and two tubes stuck through the bung
- Steep-sided containers that are sunk in a hole in the ground
- A square frame divided into the grid of smaller squares
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What method is used to investigate insects found in vegetation?
- Beating trays
- Pitfall traps
3. What is meant by abiotic conditions?
- The non-living conditions of an ecosystem
- The living conditions of a ecosystem
- All the organisms of one species in a habitat
4. What does stage 3 of the demographic transition model show?
- Birth rate falls dramatically, death rate falls slowly. The population increases
- Death rate falls but birth rate remains high. The population rapidly increases
- Birth rate and death rate fluctuates at a low level. The population remains stable but high
5. What graph is used to show birth rate, death rate & total population over time?
- Demographic transition model
- Survival curves
- Age-population pyramids