1. What is meant by abiotic conditions?
- The non-living conditions of an ecosystem
- The living conditions of a ecosystem
- All the organisms of one species in a habitat
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What method is used to investigate insects found in vegetation?
- Beating trays
- Pitfall traps
3. What graph is used to show birth rate, death rate & total population over time?
- Demographic transition model
- Survival curves
- Age-population pyramids
4. What are pooters?
- A square frame divided into the grid of smaller squares
- Jars that have rubber bands which seal the top and two tubes stuck through the bung
- Steep-sided containers that are sunk in a hole in the ground
5. What assumption is made to make mark-release-recapture accurate?
- That the markings cant be easily seen
- The marked sample had had time and opportunity to mix with the population
- That there has to be large change in population size