1. What is a push factor?
- What makes a person to decide to move away from the country of origin
- What causes a person to fall over
- What causes a person to enter a country
- The rate at which something is pushed
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. If an american man moved to the UK, what would his country of origin be?
3. What does 'DTM' stand for?
- Demographic Transition Model
- Describe Translate Moderate
- Denmark Turkey Mongola
- Demography Transition Modem
4. What is Birth Rate?
- Babies born per minute per thousand
- The number of live babies born per 1000 per year
- Babies born per minute
- The number of babies in the world
5. What is a person who moves away from the home country due to war called?
- Asylum Seeker