1. What is a person who moves away from the home country due to war called?
- Asylum Seeker
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a push factor?
- The rate at which something is pushed
- What causes a person to fall over
- What makes a person to decide to move away from the country of origin
- What causes a person to enter a country
3. If an american man moved to the UK, what would his country of origin be?
4. What is Birth Rate?
- The number of live babies born per 1000 per year
- Babies born per minute
- Babies born per minute per thousand
- The number of babies in the world
5. What is migration?
- The movement of people around different countries
- The number of people in a country
- The number of people in the world
- The movement of food around a country