1. How is nylon made? By-
- Condensation polymerisation
- Addition polymerisation
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by the term “self-lubricating?
- forms into a polymer itself
- able to reduce friction
- breaks down itself
- its a good conductor
3. Which of the following is not made from nylon?
- casing for power tools
- hinges for small cupboard
4. How many polymers are used in
5. Nylon is a ______?
- Synthetic,Thermoplastic, Polyamide
- Synthetic,Thermoplastic, Polysaccharide
- Natural, Thermoplastic, Polyamine
- Synthetic,Thermoset Plastic, Dipolymer