1. Nylon belongs to a class of polymers called _______
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many polymers are used in
3. What is meant by the term “self-lubricating?
- forms into a polymer itself
- its a good conductor
- able to reduce friction
- breaks down itself
4. Nylon is a ______?
- Synthetic,Thermoplastic, Polyamide
- Synthetic,Thermoplastic, Polysaccharide
- Natural, Thermoplastic, Polyamine
- Synthetic,Thermoset Plastic, Dipolymer
5. Which of the following is not made from nylon?
- hinges for small cupboard
- casing for power tools