1. Which of the following is not made from nylon?
- hinges for small cupboard
- casing for power tools
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Nylon is a ______?
- Synthetic,Thermoset Plastic, Dipolymer
- Synthetic,Thermoplastic, Polysaccharide
- Synthetic,Thermoplastic, Polyamide
- Natural, Thermoplastic, Polyamine
3. What is meant by the term “self-lubricating?
- able to reduce friction
- breaks down itself
- forms into a polymer itself
- its a good conductor
4. Nylon belongs to a class of polymers called _______
5. How is nylon made? By-
- Addition polymerisation
- Condensation polymerisation