1. Why could Xenophon be considered an unreliable source?
- He only talks about the military and so is limited
- He is uncritical of Sparta in most of his work and hero worships Lycurgus
- He lived many years after the fall of Sparta
- He lived much earlier than the time he is writing about
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which king was found sitting on a sock of money after being bribed?
3. Which of these did Sparta not go to war with at any time?
4. Which source wrote at around 60-100AD?
5. Which king led the Greek army at the Battle of Thermopolyae?
Similar Classical Civilization resources: