1. Which source wrote at around 60-100AD?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why could Xenophon be considered an unreliable source?
- He lived many years after the fall of Sparta
- He is uncritical of Sparta in most of his work and hero worships Lycurgus
- He lived much earlier than the time he is writing about
- He only talks about the military and so is limited
3. What was the Spartan education system called?
- The kryptaeia
- The apella
- The agoge
- The gerousia
4. Which source wrote "Lysistrata"?
5. Where did the helot revolt in 464 take place?
Similar Classical Civilization resources: