1. what year did the state of statute security end?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happened in1887?
- a revolution began
- a famine occured
- the people's will attempted to assasinate the tsar
- the tsar died
3. what was the consequence of being found guilty of political opposition?
- persecution of you and your family
- a warning
- execution or exile to siberia
- execution or a prison scentence
4. who masterminded Alexander the 3rd's manifesto?
- the tsar's wife
- the top 5 ministers in the country
- the tsar himself
5. what was the state of statute security?
- the body guards to the tsar
- the creation of a new secret police by the tsar's ministers
- a policy that created government controlled courts to try political opponents without need for a jury
- a ministerial position held by Pobodonostev
Similar History resources: