1. what was the consequence of being found guilty of political opposition?
- a warning
- execution or a prison scentence
- execution or exile to siberia
- persecution of you and your family
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what was a nihilist?
- someone who wanted a peaceful uprising leading to a parliamentary council
- wanted to ddestroy the tsar's rule and free the people with no clear plan- anorchy
- someone who supported the tsar's rule and wanted to destroy all opposition
3. what was the state of statute security?
- the body guards to the tsar
- the creation of a new secret police by the tsar's ministers
- a policy that created government controlled courts to try political opponents without need for a jury
- a ministerial position held by Pobodonostev
4. who masterminded Alexander the 3rd's manifesto?
- the tsar himself
- the tsar's wife
- the top 5 ministers in the country
5. what was the first possible opposition that fell under Alexander the 3rd?
- his fathers liberal ministers
- opposition groups
- those remaining supporters of the people's will
- the ruling class