1. what was the first possible opposition that fell under Alexander the 3rd?
- the ruling class
- his fathers liberal ministers
- those remaining supporters of the people's will
- opposition groups
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. how did the government prevent freedom of the press?
- killed all key journalists
- censored foreign books and banned certain newspapers
- banned any reference to the tsar in the newspapers
- burnt all foreign books
3. what year did the state of statute security end?
4. what did all of these repressive policies cause?
- the opposition to deminish
- the opposition to go underground
- the opposition to increase
- the upper classes to be angry at the tsar
5. who masterminded Alexander the 3rd's manifesto?
- the tsar's wife
- the tsar himself
- the top 5 ministers in the country
Similar History resources: