1. who masterminded Alexander the 3rd's manifesto?
- the top 5 ministers in the country
- the tsar himself
- the tsar's wife
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happened in1887?
- a revolution began
- a famine occured
- the people's will attempted to assasinate the tsar
- the tsar died
3. what was the consequence of being found guilty of political opposition?
- a warning
- execution or exile to siberia
- persecution of you and your family
- execution or a prison scentence
4. what happened to universities under Alexander the 3rd?
- they were closed temporarily due to student protests
- all of the above
- they came under government control
- uni fees increased
5. what did all of these repressive policies cause?
- the opposition to deminish
- the opposition to go underground
- the opposition to increase
- the upper classes to be angry at the tsar