1. who masterminded Alexander the 3rd's manifesto?
- the tsar himself
- the tsar's wife
- the top 5 ministers in the country
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happened in1887?
- the people's will attempted to assasinate the tsar
- the tsar died
- a revolution began
- a famine occured
3. what year did the state of statute security end?
4. what was the consequence of being found guilty of political opposition?
- persecution of you and your family
- a warning
- execution or exile to siberia
- execution or a prison scentence
5. what was a nihilist?
- wanted to ddestroy the tsar's rule and free the people with no clear plan- anorchy
- someone who supported the tsar's rule and wanted to destroy all opposition
- someone who wanted a peaceful uprising leading to a parliamentary council
Similar History resources: