1. what happened in1887?
- the people's will attempted to assasinate the tsar
- a famine occured
- the tsar died
- a revolution began
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what year did the state of statute security end?
3. what was the consequence of being found guilty of political opposition?
- persecution of you and your family
- execution or exile to siberia
- execution or a prison scentence
- a warning
4. how did the government prevent freedom of the press?
- censored foreign books and banned certain newspapers
- burnt all foreign books
- banned any reference to the tsar in the newspapers
- killed all key journalists
5. what happened to universities under Alexander the 3rd?
- all of the above
- they were closed temporarily due to student protests
- uni fees increased
- they came under government control