- Created by: CharlotteCollins4
- Created on: 14-04-15 14:50
1. what was the consequence of being found guilty of political opposition?
- a warning
- execution or a prison scentence
- execution or exile to siberia
- persecution of you and your family
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. who masterminded Alexander the 3rd's manifesto?
- the tsar's wife
- the top 5 ministers in the country
- the tsar himself
3. what was the first possible opposition that fell under Alexander the 3rd?
- his fathers liberal ministers
- opposition groups
- those remaining supporters of the people's will
- the ruling class
4. what happened in1887?
- the people's will attempted to assasinate the tsar
- the tsar died
- a revolution began
- a famine occured
5. what would the liberals do if they were in charge?
- give freedom of the press and a national parliament elected by the wealthy
- attempt a further revolution
- free the people and make them the electorate
- keep the tsar in absolute power
Similar History resources: