1. what did all of these repressive policies cause?
- the opposition to go underground
- the opposition to increase
- the opposition to deminish
- the upper classes to be angry at the tsar
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what was the secret police called under the reign of Alexander the 3rd?
- red police
3. what happened to universities under Alexander the 3rd?
- all of the above
- uni fees increased
- they came under government control
- they were closed temporarily due to student protests
4. how did the government prevent freedom of the press?
- censored foreign books and banned certain newspapers
- killed all key journalists
- burnt all foreign books
- banned any reference to the tsar in the newspapers
5. what was the first possible opposition that fell under Alexander the 3rd?
- his fathers liberal ministers
- the ruling class
- opposition groups
- those remaining supporters of the people's will
Similar History resources: