1. what would the liberals do if they were in charge?
- give freedom of the press and a national parliament elected by the wealthy
- attempt a further revolution
- free the people and make them the electorate
- keep the tsar in absolute power
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what percentage of the population was peasants in 1879?
3. what happened to universities under Alexander the 3rd?
- all of the above
- they were closed temporarily due to student protests
- uni fees increased
- they came under government control
4. what did the liberals want?
- peaceful political change
- a bloody revolution
- violent uprisings
- no change
5. what was the secret police called under the reign of Alexander the 3rd?
- red police
Similar History resources: