1. what was the first possible opposition that fell under Alexander the 3rd?
- his fathers liberal ministers
- opposition groups
- those remaining supporters of the people's will
- the ruling class
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. who masterminded Alexander the 3rd's manifesto?
- the top 5 ministers in the country
- the tsar himself
- the tsar's wife
3. what year did the state of statute security end?
4. were the people's will populists or nihilists?
5. what happened to universities under Alexander the 3rd?
- they were closed temporarily due to student protests
- all of the above
- they came under government control
- uni fees increased
Similar History resources: