1. what was the secret police called under the reign of Alexander the 3rd?
- red police
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what percentage of the population was peasants in 1879?
3. what was the state of statute security?
- the body guards to the tsar
- the creation of a new secret police by the tsar's ministers
- a policy that created government controlled courts to try political opponents without need for a jury
- a ministerial position held by Pobodonostev
4. were the people's will populists or nihilists?
5. what was the consequence of being found guilty of political opposition?
- persecution of you and your family
- execution or exile to siberia
- execution or a prison scentence
- a warning
Similar History resources: