1. who masterminded Alexander the 3rd's manifesto?
- the top 5 ministers in the country
- the tsar's wife
- the tsar himself
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happened in1887?
- the people's will attempted to assasinate the tsar
- a famine occured
- the tsar died
- a revolution began
3. what was the state of statute security?
- a ministerial position held by Pobodonostev
- the body guards to the tsar
- a policy that created government controlled courts to try political opponents without need for a jury
- the creation of a new secret police by the tsar's ministers
4. what percentage of the population was peasants in 1879?
5. what year did the state of statute security end?