1. What month were the Reichstag elections which failed because a government could not be formed without Nazi participation?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. When were the Presidential elections?
3. Successful Nazi fundraising meant the Nazis could spend a lot on what?
- Anti Semitism
4. How many votes did Hitler gain in the presidential elections?
- 9 million
- 11 million
- 13 million
- 15 million
5. In the July Reichstag Elections, who resigned because his coalition government could not carry on?
- Ernst Thalmann
- Heinrich Bruning