1. Which common law case shows the importance of giving all the necessary information before carrying out a search?
- Osman v Chief Constable Essex Police 2000
- Osman v DPP (1999).
- Bibby v Chief Constable Essex Police 2000
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which section of which act said that masks can also be removed?
- s60 AA of Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994
- s60 PACE 1984
- s1 Criminal Justice Act 2003
3. What did S115 of the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005 add to the list of prohibited articles?
- Fireworks in a child's possession and anyone other than a professional in the possession of a category 4 firework
4. Which act added criminal damage to the list of offences prohibited articles are adapted for?
- S1 of the Criminal Justice Act 2003 and it added spray paints and graffiti tools.
- Criminal Damage Act 2003
5. What was the result of the case?
- Officer did not give all the information before the search so Mr Osman could not be found guilty of assaulting a police officer.
- Police officer was disciplined by Osman still punished