1. What is a prohibited article?
- An offence weapon or sharp objects or articles made/adapted for use with burglary, theft or taking a motor vehicle without consent.
- Something that doesn't go with the person's outfit
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which common law case shows the importance of giving all the necessary information before carrying out a search?
- Osman v DPP (1999).
- Bibby v Chief Constable Essex Police 2000
- Osman v Chief Constable Essex Police 2000
3. What was the result of the case?
- Officer did not give all the information before the search so Mr Osman could not be found guilty of assaulting a police officer.
- Police officer was disciplined by Osman still punished
4. What did S115 of the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005 add to the list of prohibited articles?
- Fireworks in a child's possession and anyone other than a professional in the possession of a category 4 firework
5. Which act added criminal damage to the list of offences prohibited articles are adapted for?
- S1 of the Criminal Justice Act 2003 and it added spray paints and graffiti tools.
- Criminal Damage Act 2003