1. Which act added criminal damage to the list of offences prohibited articles are adapted for?
- S1 of the Criminal Justice Act 2003 and it added spray paints and graffiti tools.
- Criminal Damage Act 2003
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does s 2(9)(a) PACE specify?
- A person can only be asked to remove outer coat, jacket and gloves during stop and search in public place.
- A police officer can ask a person to remove any reasonable item of clothing during a stop and search
- No clothing can be removed
3. What is meant by 'prohibited articles'?
- Offensive weapons or articles made or adapted for burglary, theft, taking a motor vehicle without consent
- Anything that doesn't go with their outfit
- Something the officer PERSONALLY believes they should not be carrying
4. What is a prohibited article?
- An offence weapon or sharp objects or articles made/adapted for use with burglary, theft or taking a motor vehicle without consent.
- Something that doesn't go with the person's outfit
5. What information must a police officer give before carrying out a stop and search?
- Their name, station and reason for search
- Their name and rank
- Their name and favourite colour
- Their name and reason for search