1. When was PACE created?
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does section 46A say?
- Person can be arrested on the grounds of breach of bail ie not reporting to Police Station at set time.
- Can be arrested for breach of the peace
3. When was PACE created?
4. What does PACE mean?
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act
- Police and Compromised Evidence Act
- Police and Collected Evidence Act
5. What does the common law case for Breach of the Peace say?
- 4 conditions i) there is a real and present threat that justifies the loss of a person's civil liberties ii) the threat is coming from the person being arrested iii)their conduct interferes with the rights of others and iv conduct is unreasonable
- i) there is a real threat ii) anyone can be arrested
Similar Law resources: