1. What does PACE mean?
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act
- Police and Compromised Evidence Act
- Police and Collected Evidence Act
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which section of PACE says " the suspect must be taken to the Police Station as soon as possible"?
3. What does section 24 of PACE require?
- Just a guess
- Reasonable belief suspect committed, is committing or will commit an offence. Must also be necessary
- Necessity test
- Reasonable belief only
4. Which section of PACE covers arrest without a warrant?
- Section 24
- Section 7
- Section 35
5. Which law allows for arrest with a warrant?
- s1 of the Magistrates Court Act 1980
- s5 of the Magistrates Court Act 1980
- s1 of the Arrest with a warrant Act
Similar Law resources: