1. Which law allows for arrest with a warrant?
- s1 of the Arrest with a warrant Act
- s1 of the Magistrates Court Act 1980
- s5 of the Magistrates Court Act 1980
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does PACE mean?
- Police and Collected Evidence Act
- Police and Criminal Evidence Act
- Police and Compromised Evidence Act
3. Which section of which act amended s24 of PACE
- s110 of the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005
- s11 of the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005
- s115 of the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005
4. Which section of PACE says " the suspect must be taken to the Police Station as soon as possible"?
5. Which code outlines powers of arrest?
- Code A
- Code G
- Code H
Similar Law resources: