1. Which law allows for arrest with a warrant?
- s1 of the Magistrates Court Act 1980
- s5 of the Magistrates Court Act 1980
- s1 of the Arrest with a warrant Act
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do the police require to apply for a warrant?
- Just the suspect's name
- Suspect's name, address and the reason for arrest
- Suspect's name and address
3. Which section of which act amended s24 of PACE
- s115 of the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005
- s110 of the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005
- s11 of the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005
4. Which section of PACE discusses the Breach of Peace?
5. What does s28 of PACE say?
- Suspect must be told grounds for arrest and that they are being arrested in non-technical terms
- There must be 28 officers present
- Must be taken to the police station ASAP
Similar Law resources: