1. Which section of PACE says " the suspect must be taken to the Police Station as soon as possible"?
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the common law case for Breach of the Peace say?
- 4 conditions i) there is a real and present threat that justifies the loss of a person's civil liberties ii) the threat is coming from the person being arrested iii)their conduct interferes with the rights of others and iv conduct is unreasonable
- i) there is a real threat ii) anyone can be arrested
3. Which code outlines powers of arrest?
- Code G
- Code H
- Code A
4. When was PACE created?
5. When was PACE created?
Similar Law resources: