- Created by: Amleth
- Created on: 15-05-18 20:37
- Speaking to an inanimate object or concept.
- Using apostrophe's.
- Being direct.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
- Absence of a conjunction between parts of a sentence.
- Using assonance.
- Using phrases that mean the same thing.
- A pleasant mixture of sounds, often melodious.
- Having an epiphany.
- Being phoney.
4. Homo-strophic stanzas.
- Each stanza follows the same regular pattern.
- Multiple words that mean the same thing.
- Words coming from the same origin.
- Poem of celebration.
- A poem.
- A song.
Similar English Literature resources: