- Created by: Amleth
- Created on: 15-05-18 20:37
- Being direct.
- Speaking to an inanimate object or concept.
- Using apostrophe's.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
- Repetition of a pattern of similar sounds - produces rhyme.
- Use of multiple 's' sounds.
- Words with multiple meanings.
- A blend of inharmonious sounds, often harsh.
- Being truthful.
- Forgetting something important.
- A tonal shift.
- A sudden sequence of stressed syllables.
- A sudden jump in speed of poem.
- The process of creating words.
- A word with multiple meanings.
- A word that appears fake.
Similar English Literature resources: