1. Homo-strophic stanzas.
- Each stanza follows the same regular pattern.
- Multiple words that mean the same thing.
- Words coming from the same origin.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
- Idealised version of country life.
- A religious figure.
- An array of pastoral colours.
- Being phoney.
- A pleasant mixture of sounds, often melodious.
- Having an epiphany.
- Words with multiple meanings.
- Repetition of a pattern of similar sounds - produces rhyme.
- Use of multiple 's' sounds.
5. Lexical set.
- A set of words that oppose each other.
- A group of words with the same topic, e.g. cat, dog, rabbit.
- Using certain words to convey a hidden message.
Similar English Literature resources: