- A sudden jump in speed of poem.
- A tonal shift.
- A sudden sequence of stressed syllables.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
- An array of pastoral colours.
- Idealised version of country life.
- A religious figure.
- Words with multiple meanings.
- Repetition of a pattern of similar sounds - produces rhyme.
- Use of multiple 's' sounds.
- The process of creating words.
- A word with multiple meanings.
- A word that appears fake.
- Absence of a conjunction between parts of a sentence.
- Using assonance.
- Using phrases that mean the same thing.
Similar English Literature resources: