1. How did Plato feel about our soul?
- You should go off what you feel in your soul
- Like a horseman being pulled in 2 directions, always choose logic
- our souls know what's best
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is a property of a form?
- A shadow, a lower thing
- Eternal, unchanging, an architype
- Contingent and changing
3. Who created the third man argument?
- Richard Dawkins
4. What does the cave in the analogy of the cave represent
- The Empirical world
- The realm of forms
- The illusions
5. What are the four main forms?
- good, justice, beauty, truth
- love, respect, good, knowledge
- physical objects, truth, light, good