1. Where do we live now?
- the realm of appearances
- The realm of forms
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did Plato feel about our soul?
- Like a horseman being pulled in 2 directions, always choose logic
- our souls know what's best
- You should go off what you feel in your soul
3. What is the third man argument?
- If man is a copy of a form, where did that come from? there must be a copy before that causes infinite regress, not possible.
- If you pass on an idea from one man to another eventually it will get to a third and the message of philosphers will be known to all
- DNA passes down ideas, from one man to another to a third generation and so on. This shows forms aren't real but only learned.
4. Who created the third man argument?
- Richard Dawkins
5. Which one of these is a property of a form?
- Eternal, unchanging, an architype
- Contingent and changing
- A shadow, a lower thing