1. who is the main philosopher goes against platos analogy of the cave
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. how did Plato gain knowledge?
- past experiences
- logical reasoning
3. what does the fire represent in the cave?
4. what do the prisoners see that are chained to the wall?
- shadows from the path that other people walk over they see it as a real thing, they dont look beyond what they actually could be
- shadows which they are forced to see
5. people who refuse to see something beyond what it actually is are seen as?