1. how much did the uk give as a secondary response to help the north in montserrat since 2/3 homes were destroyed?
- £40 million
- £41 million
- £49 million
- £12 million
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. the earthquake in Sichuan, China happened when?
- May 2012
- June 2011
- May 2008
- August 2008
3. what is a pyroclastic flow?
- CO2 and SULFUR DIOXIDE, released from magma, poisons plants and animals
- rapid avalanche of ASH, GAS and ROCKS moving at 100 mph at 400 degrees. Incineration of everything
- moving slurry of ASH and WATER caused by heavy rain and loose ash on slopes. Destroyed property and crops
4. How many homeless in San Francisco?
5. example of volcano with basic lava
- ascension shield (mid atlantic)
- mt st helens (usa)