1. how much did the uk give as a secondary response to help the north in montserrat since 2/3 homes were destroyed?
- £12 million
- £49 million
- £41 million
- £40 million
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Main elements in oceanic crust? aside from silica
3. what is a pyroclastic flow?
- rapid avalanche of ASH, GAS and ROCKS moving at 100 mph at 400 degrees. Incineration of everything
- moving slurry of ASH and WATER caused by heavy rain and loose ash on slopes. Destroyed property and crops
- CO2 and SULFUR DIOXIDE, released from magma, poisons plants and animals
4. Deaths in Sichuan earthquake? (primary)
5. When did soufriere hills in montserrat errupt?