1. how much aid came from the uk to montserrat? (primary response)
- £17 million
- £27 million
- £61 million
- £78 million
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How old is continental crust?
- >1500m years
- >2500m years
3. the earthquake in Sichuan, China happened when?
- June 2011
- May 2008
- May 2012
- August 2008
4. silica content of acidic lava
5. what is a lahar?
- moving slurry of ASH and WATER caused by heavy rain and loose ash on slopes. Destroyed property and crops
- rapid avalanche of ASH, GAS and ROCKS moving at 100 mph at 400 degrees. Incineration of everything
- CO2 and SULFUR DIOXIDE, released from magma, poisons plants and animals