1. what does a xyloem and mesploll do
- transport minreals in a plant
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do most plants store glucose?
- STROAGE AS STARTCH AND SEEDS AND FRUITS AND PROTEN SYNTHESIS AND FRO REPSIRATION AND FRO CELLULOSE
- nitrates from the soil make amino acida
3. What are the two substances needed to make the glucose?
- Carbon dioxide and oxygen
- CARBON DIOXIDE AND WATER
4. WHICH 3 ARE LIMITING FACTORS
- TEMPERATURE LIGHT AND CARBON DIOXIDE LEVEL
- ME AND YOU
- LOVE AND TEMP
- LIGHT AND SMOKE
5. Where does the energy for photosynthesis come from?