1. which of these is NOT an advantage of phytomining?
- Can release energy when plants are burned
- It is less expensive
- The materials are renewable
- Plants will remove Carbon Dioxide from the air as they grow
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these does NOT happen in polymerisation?
- A catalyst is heated
- A polymer is created
- many monomers join together
- a long molecule is created
3. In Cracking, the vapour is either passed over a hot (blank) or mixed with steam
4. when you heat calcum carbonate, what does it produce?
- calcium oxide
- calcium hydroxide solution
- calcium hydroxide
- calcium carbonate
5. cracking involves heating the (blank) to make a vapour