1. Which of these is NOT an example of a hydrolytic enzyme?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where are hydrolytic enzymes found?
- In the cellulose cell wall
- In the spaces between cells
- In the plasma membrane
- In the nucleus
3. Which of these is NOT an example of an alkaloid?
4. What properties do terpenoids have against pathogens?
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- They act upon molecules in the plasma membrane
- They bind to salivary proteins and digestive enzymes
- They act on a variety of metabolic reactions
5. What is the chemical in plants that creates scent?
- hydrolytic enzymes
Similar Biology resources: