1. Choose something to do with the exterior of a Buddhist place of worship.
- Stalls selling flowers, food and incense.
- Bell tower.
- A large stone statue.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is a reason for not spending money on places of worship?
- A beautiful place of worship shows adoration of God.
- Prayer and meditation do not require an ornate place of worship.
- The building needs to be designed to suit the way of worship within the religion.
- Prayer and meditation require an ornate place of worship.
3. Choose something to do with the exterior of a Christian place of worship.
- Bell tower.
- The Nishan Sahib.
- A Stupa.
- A Menorah.
4. Which one of these is a reason to spend money on places of worship?
- An important part of worship is helped the less fortunate.
- If places of worship are not maintained, then it would appear that people do not care about their religion.
- If the building is too large and ornate, it could distract worshippers.
- God would not want a place of worship to be showy.
5. What is a Place of Worship?
- Anywhere where worship can take place.
- A place that is considered holy because of its link with some scared person or thing.
- A building or other location where an individual or a group of people come to perform acts of religious worship.
- A place with a picture of a God.