1. Which of these is not part of the supraoptic region?
- Superchiasmatic nuclei
- Ventromedial nuclei
- Anterior nuclei
- Paraventricular nuclei
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Adenocorticotrophic hormone targets what?
- Zona fasciculata
- Anterior pituitary
- Zona glomerulosa
- Zona reticularis
3. Thyroxine does not cause which of these?
- Increased gut motility
- Decreased fat breakdown
- Increased bone turnover
- Increased heart rate
4. What does the pars tuberalis do?
- Surrounds the anterolateral infundibulum
- Secretes hormones such as oxytocin
- Separates the anterior and posterior lobes
- Secretes hormones such as thyroid stimulating hormone
5. Which of these are not a function of growth hormone?
- Increased lipolysis
- Increased glycolysis
- Increased protein synthesis
- Production of IGF-1