- Created by: benp27
- Created on: 11-04-18 16:30
1. Describe the recapitulation
- Recaps main themes, ends with coda and has a repeated middle section
- Recaps main themes, second subject starts in the subdominant and it ends with a coda
- Starts with a coda, recaps main themes and first subject starts in the tonic
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What key is the second subject in?
- Eb minor
- B minor
- A minor
- D# major
3. What are the 3 stages of sonata form?
- Exposition, second subject, coda
- Exposition, recapitulation, link, coda
- Exposition, development, recapitulation
- Development, exposition and recapitulation
4. Who is this piece by?
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Ludwig van Beethoven
- Johann Sebastien Bach
5. Which periods did Beethoven's music bridge?
- Baroque and Romantic
- Romantic and Gothic
- Classical and Romantic
- Classical and Baroque