1. What kind of theory did Piaget put together?
- A correct theory
- A general stage theory
- An ethical theory
- An experimental theory
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Piaget, children are what?
3. What is an example of animism?
- Liking word games
- Not being able to think backwards
- Talking to inanimate objects
- A love for cartoons and animations
4. Which of these is a criticism of Piaget's theory?
- The theory lacked ecological validity
- Piaget ignored individual differences
- An unrepresentative sample
- His ideas were not correct
5. What did piaget do an experiment for in the sensori-motor stage?
- object permanence
- Body schema
- Motor co-ordination