1. What did piaget do an experiment for in the sensori-motor stage?
- object permanence
- Body schema
- Motor co-ordination
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What kind of theory did Piaget put together?
- A general stage theory
- A correct theory
- An experimental theory
- An ethical theory
3. What is it called when a child can only see the world from their own perspective?
- Its all about them
4. What does hypothetical thinking means?
- Not thinking properly
- Thinking about life
- To think without prompts or objects. solving problems logically or scientifically
- Thinking about the obvious
5. What is an example of animism?
- Talking to inanimate objects
- Not being able to think backwards
- A love for cartoons and animations
- Liking word games