1. Which of these is a criticism of Piaget's theory?
- His ideas were not correct
- Piaget ignored individual differences
- The theory lacked ecological validity
- An unrepresentative sample
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of animism?
- Talking to inanimate objects
- Not being able to think backwards
- A love for cartoons and animations
- Liking word games
3. What did piaget do an experiment for in the sensori-motor stage?
- object permanence
- Motor co-ordination
- Body schema
4. What kind of theory did Piaget put together?
- A general stage theory
- An experimental theory
- An ethical theory
- A correct theory
5. What is it called when a child can only see the world from their own perspective?
- Its all about them