1. What is an example of animism?
- A love for cartoons and animations
- Talking to inanimate objects
- Not being able to think backwards
- Liking word games
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the first stage in cognitive development?
- Concrete operational stage
- Sensori-motor stage
- Pre-operational stage
- Formal operational stage
3. What does hypothetical thinking means?
- Thinking about the obvious
- To think without prompts or objects. solving problems logically or scientifically
- Thinking about life
- Not thinking properly
4. According to Piaget, children are what?
5. What is it called when a child can only see the world from their own perspective?
- Its all about them
Similar Psychology resources: