1. What kind of theory did Piaget put together?
- An ethical theory
- A general stage theory
- An experimental theory
- A correct theory
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is it called when a child can only see the world from their own perspective?
- Its all about them
3. What does hypothetical thinking means?
- To think without prompts or objects. solving problems logically or scientifically
- Thinking about life
- Thinking about the obvious
- Not thinking properly
4. Which of these is a criticism of Piaget's theory?
- The theory lacked ecological validity
- Piaget ignored individual differences
- An unrepresentative sample
- His ideas were not correct
5. What did piaget do an experiment for in the sensori-motor stage?
- Body schema
- Motor co-ordination
- object permanence
Similar Psychology resources: